Linny600

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800HD
No idea bout the rest... newbie to this
My Location
Exiled Scot in Netherlands
Hi all,

just got a Dreambox 800 to go with our new Full HD TV and to be able to watch Sky in Holland.
Problem... haven't really got into much of the ins and outs of how much the Dreambox can do, :confused in fact had to get someone to set it up for us. We're on a one dish set up with a motor attached. Couldn't tell you what they are. Have a Canaal Dig card for Dutch TV on basic package. Got Sky through someone here who has someone in the UK, still waiting for him to pay for HD in UK... but have some HD channels blah blah .. you know the script.
Anyhoo... have inadvertently put the Deambox into Deep Sleep and the manual doesn't tell you how to get it out of deep sleep O-zzz...

Help please....

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
Welcome to the forum :)

Have you had a look at the Idiot's Guide?

If your Dreambox doesn't respond, pull the power cable out the back, wait 30 seconds and plug it back in.

Linny600

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800HD
No idea bout the rest... newbie to this
My Location
Exiled Scot in Netherlands
mhku said:
Welcome to the forum :)

Have you had a look at the Idiot's Guide?

If your Dreambox doesn't respond, pull the power cable out the back, wait 30 seconds and plug it back in.

Thanks Mhku... :-worship unplugged at back for 30 s...and now seems to be booting up. I did try that earlier, obviously not for long enough.:p

Now to read through some more of the forum for the 800... :)

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
Good to hear it's alive again :D