Not open for further replies.

sullybos

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-
My Location
-
Hi guys,

I have been told to purchase an Infinity USB Card Reader and some Blank Atmega Smart Cards which i am awaiting in the post.

Do i need a Key to unlock the channels and burn it into a new Blank Card. If so, can you help me or point me in the right direction. Are the infinity USB Device and Atmega Cards the right equipment to get.

Please help

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Unfortunately we need more information about what you want to watch, in order to tell you what you need to do, but looking at your other post, what you want to discuss is actually outside the forum guidelines.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Yes I know. :) Hence my answer above. ;)

G0JCN

Reaction score
Website
www.mlovatt.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
Home brew PC, Fortec Star FSCI-5100 plus + ultra sat RX. triax 110 motorised dish
My Location
Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire
Hi

I have just got myself a CAS3 programer to play with so my infinity USB is for sale on a well known auction site at this moment, just search for my call, G0JCN as the seller if you are at all interested.

Best

Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.