Newbie Needs Help

M

minime

Hey Guys ...

I have Humax 5400 Patched with TOH3.2 Frimwire
The Dish is 90cm or 120 cm not sure
im in saudi arabia and i get 13E (Hotbird )
im gonna get a bigger dish soon.
what satalite can i get from there (saudi arabia )?

what is The Best Prgoramer I Can Buy (my friend will get me one FROM UK cuz its not sold here ) and what is the best cards 2 use ?

Thanks

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You won't go far wrong with the Infinity USB Phoenix, as it stands you will also need a CAM and the Dragons is probably the CAM of the moment, it can be updated with its own loader card, this is programmed by the Infinity USB Phoenix.

M

minime

this Phoenix ,,,is it beter than Elvis and Multi Prog..??
also what cards does it prgoram ?
and The Dragon Cam ??do u need cards or does it work by it self as a Card?

(Sorry if i sound stupid juts like i said Newbie :D)

rolfw

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
In my opinion it is better than the elvis, it is certainly quicker, either of them will program most available cards. The Dragon emulates the card, it is a standalone solution.

M

minime

so if I get those 2 ...i wont need Cards ?? is that what u mean ?
also does this alow me 2 Open Iredto,Viaccess ,seca ,etc ?

Thanks

rolfw

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
If you are asking for definitive answers, there aren't any, you don't need a card as of now, but tomorrow you may. Best have a read through the various encryption sections and the CAM sections, all of this information is in a range of threads.