Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Maxview Crank Up
Dreambox 600 PVR
Gemini 4.4
Cccam2.09
My Location
UK
Once again, if the info I am after is staring me in the face, I apologise, but being a complete dumb ass with this kind of stuff, I haven,t got a clue what I am doing!!!
I have used version 0.5.4 of B16MCC creator to generate Newcs xml and Config cfg, and transfered them to my DM600. Now what happens? Should the DM 600 now work with my white card and show the encripted channels I pay for, or doI need to do something else first that I have missed.
Sorry to all you wizkids out there who can do this kind of thing in your sleep, but its a complete black art to me.

Many Thanks

B16MCC

Dreambox Gimp & Coder
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2 Dreamboxes..........
---------------------------------------------
--- DM 8000 HD PVR & DM 800 HD ---
Motek SG2100 & Triax 80cm Dual LNB
------ Fixed Dish 28e Quad LNB -------
---- Sly HD Full & 24" Apple iMAC ----
My Location
/var/tuxbox/config
hi mate. That version is well out of date now but will most likely be ok for what you want. Have you installed the NewCS / CCcam combo from your addons panel ? Make sure you use at least NewCS 1.66 or later or it will not work. Once you have them installed and you've transferred the configs as you mention then simply start them normally from the blue panel. Be careful of card temperature in the internal reader.

Swiftysat

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Maxview Crank Up
Dreambox 600 PVR
Gemini 4.4
Cccam2.09
My Location
UK
Hi B16MCC. Thanks for the reply. Just got back from a few days away hence delay in replying. I will have a go tonight with your suggestions as its more than likely me at fault anyway. The reason I was using that version of your program was that it seemed to be the only one my computer would open, so I figured that as long as it gave me what I needed, that would be fine.
Once again thanks, and I will post back with results soon.

Swiftysat

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Maxview Crank Up
Dreambox 600 PVR
Gemini 4.4
Cccam2.09
My Location
UK
Sorry, forgot to mention that, yes I do have the latest Newcs/CCcam combo installed.

Cheers

Swiftysat

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Maxview Crank Up
Dreambox 600 PVR
Gemini 4.4
Cccam2.09
My Location
UK
Still no luck, so I have gone right back to the begining of the threads associated with this subject (again)!! and I have so far established, using newcs web interface that I cannot see the card. So I assume that is the starting point of my problem. A shove in the right direction would be appreciated.
Many thanks

jaxouk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 500s / Sky+ HD
My Location
Carrickfergus, N. Ireland
Can anyone give me a download link to this, It would be greatly appreciated