Campione del mondo
My Satellite Setup
Nextwave digital Magic mod 1.09 penta,
CryptAlpha digital cam FTA
Analog reciver Giberdini dish 1.10 Simple dish 0.80
My Location
Canada $ Greece
Hello.
I have a problem with the NextWave 2900+ reciver.It has a penta 1.09 so I am using a fun 6 in 1 card but some of the chanells are not working anymore, as multivision and others.How can I insert keys, or can I make any upgrade?
Thanks.
best regards

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
el7 said:
Hello.
I have a problem with the NextWave 2900+ reciver.It has a penta 1.09 so I am using a fun 6 in 1 card but some of the chanells are not working anymore, as multivision and others.How can I insert keys, or can I make any upgrade?
Thanks.
best regards
If you are relying on an embedded magic cam then you will have to upgrade to Matrix reloaded I believe but the information you are giving is a little sketchy to say the least.

rob43

My Location
canaries
i have a nextwave 2500+. had it upgraded to matrix reloaded embedded, but had problems when trying to change the keys on tps. it was o.k. when changing irdeto, seca etc. i´m not sure but i think it might have been a memory problem. ended up getting a dragon cam and its the bees knees.

el7

Campione del mondo
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Canada $ Greece
It is a penta 1.09,how can i upgrate it?. With a funcard 4 that I am using is this possible?I am wondering how can I insert keys on it.I tryed but is impossible,I found only how to go in bypass mode but this is nothing to do.The system reads perfectly the information of the funcard.My problem is in inserting keys.

best regards

el7

Campione del mondo
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Canada $ Greece
It is a Ucas Reciver...with penta 1.09.