No Channels? Please Help!

DanGlee

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox DM800HD
My Location
Ireland
Hi,

Sorry for all the stupid posts... total newb here...

From my previous posts, you'll see I started with a nice fresh box, broke it, managed to get hold of a null cable and re-flash it. After several days of heartache and hair tearing I have BlackHole v.0.8 and I Have downloaded CCCams and various other Addons.

But all I'm getting is about 50 BBC channels! (and some other free junk!) But all the other channels are showing?

What am I doing wrong? I have a blue Sly card, I have tried it in it and not in it. I'm not sure how card sharing works and don't know many people around here to do it with. I am in Ireland, so its kinda remote where I am.

I know this probably should not be discussed here openly (PM me if you like) but how do I get keys, input them or use CCCams etc...

Really confused. Any plain English help will be much appreciated!

Thanks,
DG.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
DanGlee said:
But all I'm getting is about 50 BBC channels! (and some other free junk!) But all the other channels are showing?

Well is your blue card supporting a valid subscription?
As free stuff is all you will get otherwise
DanGlee said:
What am I doing wrong? I have a blue Sly card, I have tried it in it and not in it. I'm not sure how card sharing works and don't know many people around here to do it with. I am in Ireland, so its kinda remote where I am.
I know this probably should not be discussed here openly (PM me if you like) but how do I get keys, input them or use CCCams etc...
Really confused. Any plain English help will be much appreciated!
Thanks,
DG.

Welll in plain English don't make your posts sound like you are asking for a card share or you will end up with a warning!

Keys are not and never have been available for sky

if you want to dabble in card sharing you need to read how to do it in the card sharing threads on the forum

satelliteman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Northants, Midlands UK & Lanzarote, Canary Islands
Relatively new to these receivers myself but from what I gather, any version of CCcam should work with a blue card. Think you need to activate/start the cam once downloaded. Also BH 0.12 is the latest Nab image at this time.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
First question - is the blue card known to be still active?? Sky have started turning them off in recent weeks.

satelliteman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Northants, Midlands UK & Lanzarote, Canary Islands
Analoguesat said:
First question - is the blue card known to be still active??

lol yes, might be a good starting point :-rofl2

DanGlee

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox DM800HD
My Location
Ireland
I have a white card.

Just starting to dabble in this, dunno what I can't and can't do. I have tried loads of CS forums, but they are all vague and send me off on tangents!