No Fox Movies?

As I can summarize, coverage maps are "optimistic" in 70-80% cases, and "pessimistic" in remaining % :) For example, I should be receiving european beam of amos-2, but I'm not. But I'm receiving S1 beam of express AM22, which I should not :)
 
My wife who is the Nilesat watcher was telling the there was going to be a channel reshuffle on Nilesat.

AFAIK can see things like Fox Movies and the Rotana seem to be gone and on the new freqs given nothing coming in.

Any views?
 
Are you getting a lock on the 11766H transponder?, I seem to have lost that, wheras I'm getting a lock on quite a few of the other H's.


What's the new freq, the Foxmovies site still says 11766H?

_http://foxmoviestv.com/howtowatch.aspx


Can you get it off 53E on 12741H? I can only get a few TPs from that sat.
 
There have been fec changes on several frequencies over the weekend


11747 V, 11766 H, 11842 H, 11900 V, 12130 V have moved to 5/6
 
megalou said:
The fec has changed, if you have signal but no quality change to 5/6

Worth a try, but virtually all generic Receivers have automatic FEC detection and will accommodate changes without intervention.
 
just change it to 5/6 and do research thats it nothing to do with the weather .
 
Analoguesat said:
There have been fec changes on several frequencies over the weekend


11747 V, 11766 H, 11842 H, 11900 V, 12130 V have moved to 5/6

You're a star!!!!:p:p:p

The net is great.

My wife and I thank you.;):);)
 
Changed FEC to 5/6 & there it is. Freqs & polarisation remain the same. No idea why they changed it without informing anyone.
 
The change to the FEC has made it much harder to receive fox movies.
It is now Weaker than 11804H.
The picture lock for 17766H is 49% on a TM 6800 but since the change it is now 55% for a lock.:-Nooo
 
Back
Top