Status
Not open for further replies.

machkover

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
windows xp + manual motoring+dm500s
My Location
morocco
hi everybody ,my clone dm500s worked and "still" works fine except when it comes to ftp . i can't write anything on it as the page of ftpping stays blank / empty .i can't see none of the files : Var /Keys /etc......!! .i used other versions of DCC + i insalled different images ( of course no gemini ones )+ i checked the ip config : it's okay ; all versions of DCC recognise the dream but when it comesd to ftp page it remains blank/empty . i went further and made a memory dump and soldering back but still no ftp 'O'-red. too much you might think, isn't it ?? i expect some experts here to find /suggest some solutions please !!:-worship! uploaded 2 shots to clarify my situation !!

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Firstly I have deleted your other duplicate post, please post your question once and once only, secondly there are no pictures posted, thirdly this is a self help forum not a consultancy, indeed I do not even see a simple word like 'please' in your post, being from North Africa I suspect this may be a dm500 setup with the 'gift' or similar card sharing scheme, please confirm...............

machkover

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
morocco
Topper said:
Firstly I have deleted your other duplicate post, please post your question once and once only, secondly there are no pictures posted, thirdly this is a self help forum not a consultancy, indeed I do not even see a simple word like 'please' in your post, being from North Africa I suspect this may be a dm500 setup with the 'gift' or similar card sharing scheme, please confirm...............

thanks mate for your good remarks about good manners !! i am so sorry about that .maybe my being nervous (because of my FTP issue) made me sound as you thought .anyway i apologise to all our kind forumers !! you are right about the pictures not being included in this post !! surely , you must have deleted the post in which i included them . hence , here i include them again hoping to get some help:

I forgot to saythat i changed the setting in "expert" from active to passive but the files still don't appear finally i would like you all to excuse my misuse of the stuff here . could you please be more explicit about the idea of "a dm500 setup with the 'gift' or similar card sharing scheme"
p.s : if you re-read my first post , you will find the word "please" and a smiley ,in the last line ,showing my attitude towards all forumers here including you .and for a last time : sorry if my spelling mistakes unintentionally hurt someone !

Attachments

• dsc05412t.jpg
    dsc05412t.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 27
  • dsc05414k.jpg
    dsc05414k.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 26

machkover

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
morocco
wow ! 3 days alrady and no answers yet !! O-no

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Dont be so impatient - not all our members log in every day, many folk only log in once every week or two weeks.

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
machkover said:
wow ! 3 days alrady and no answers yet !! O-no

You've already been advised that this is a self-help Forum, not a Consultancy.

Many Members do not log-in every day and in many cases a week or two can easily go past without any input on a specific issue.

Also, we do require a definitive answer on Card Sharing: ie Are you benefitting from getting Subscription Channels unlocked remotely for either a fee or as the result of an equipment purchase?

kip

I am not a number
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Eagle Linux
My Location
south east uk
This may seem a very obvious thing to try but have you tried resetting your router?

machkover

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
morocco
thanks for your "answers" mates ! i apologise for being impatient . as far as cardsharing is concerned i pay a server for a yearly subscription ending soon ( Aplril or May). but i watch only aljazeerasport+ channels on Nilesat because i have some trouble installing my dish to see the other crypted channels on the other satellites ! can i know why you ask in this forum about cardsharing ??

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Because if you had read the rules you would know that discussion of equipment used with commercial cardshares is forbidden, hence my question in post #2 but there is always someone like yourself that tries to circumvent OUR rules

The probable reason you cannot ftp is that the facility is often disabled on commercial card shares to stop you tinkering

thread closed

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Good grief. There was I thinking that prospective Members actually read what they were signing up to. It's "give and take", not just "take".

Status
Not open for further replies.