Nordic channel on 0.8w alicante - spain

superpascu2

Member
My Satellite Setup
ATLAS HD100 - ASTRA 19,2 + HOTBIRD 13 + 28,2 1.2m famaval
My Location
Alicante
Hi all,

In some mounths I will move near Benidorm to a new building plenty of people from norway and belgium.

I have to talk with the building company to try find a nice setup for everyone un order to avoid dishes installed in balconies or having the roof plenty of individual dishes looking to the same bird.

I have thought in having a multiswitch with 4 satellites including 0,7W for nordic channels but have never tried to have a lock in this SAT. I have heard that a Minimum of 1.8m is required.

Anyone with experience with this satellite in this area to give feedback?

Thanks,
 
Probably pretty hard to get the Thor satellites in Benidorm except the T2- and K2-beams of Thor 5 and Thor 6. However almost everyone of the interesting channels are on the T1- and the K1-beams and a few on the KU-beam of Thor 7 which seems really hard to get in Benidorm.
Satellite Fleet - Telenor Satellite
 
Once I was told that It was posible to receive T1 & K1 with 1,8m or 2,4m but maybe someone has installed this setup in this area and knows...
 
Once I was told that It was posible to receive T1 & K1 with 1,8m or 2,4m but maybe someone has installed this setup in this area and knows...

Anyone have tried in this area? The deadline is near and neughbours will demand satellite or even fibre if It posible to subscribe vía internet...
 
Back
Top