shazmart

My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5500ci plus
Motorised dish
Infinity Phoenix programmer
Blue Tit /MkII/Various Fun cards...& a Matrix Reloaded cam
My Location
Norfolk
Hi all, after much patience by one of your kind experts, i`ve learned to programme my own tit card...brilliant! BUT, sometimes, after a short while, the picture freezes then goes blank and then shows the message;"not running or scrambled". If i change channels then go back...it`s back on! This may be an obvious or simple thing that is part of the package, so appologies if i`m being picky. Is there something i`m not doing correctly or does this happen to everyone else?

Razor

Razor

Retired Mod
My Location
Ireland
What sat are you watching......Conax on 1W.

If so tit files are mostly rock steady, but for some reason this last one is not. It did give me some trouble, I just do what you are doing or take the card out and put it back in.

A

akariz

it depends what are u wacthing or were u download y'r info from, maybe the card needs to be update!!!
JUST AN IDEA
Anywaz email me at yamani@o2.co.uk

A

akariz

i see that you are online, but i cant send u any information...
this is my email yamani@o2.co.uk if you can read this know then i can put u in the right direction on how to fix y'r card!!!

shazmart said:
Hi all, after much patience by one of your kind experts, i`ve learned to programme my own tit card...brilliant! BUT, sometimes, after a short while, the picture freezes then goes blank and then shows the message;"not running or scrambled". If i change channels then go back...it`s back on! This may be an obvious or simple thing that is part of the package, so appologies if i`m being picky. Is there something i`m not doing correctly or does this happen to everyone else?

S

shazmart

My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5500ci plus
Motorised dish
My Location
Norfolk
Hi again Razor...Kiosk 1 - 11 any films i get the same thing happen every now and again.

Razor

Razor

Retired Mod
My Location
Ireland
It might also be your dish moving in the wind.

S

shazmart

My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5500ci plus
Motorised dish
My Location
Norfolk
Could be...i never thgought of that. It would make sense. Cheers again Razor.