NOVA card from greece?

telisOPR

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80 sat dish and technomate 7755 receiver.
My Location
England
Hello all,
i have a technomate receiver (newly installed) and a 80 dish. I live permanently in england but now i am in greece for summer.

I wish to see NOVA channels in my home in England.
My question is: if i buy a NOVA smart card from Greece, can i use it in England without problems?

This question might sound stupid, but i am new to satellite area.

Is there any other way to see Greek channels in UK, except from NOVA?

I appreciate your time.

Thank you :)

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
there is some greek channels on hellasat 39east i think

yes you can use a nova card over here but you will need a address in greece to register the card to and pay for it monthly , unless it is a prepaid card like the art ones

telisOPR

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80 sat dish and technomate 7755 receiver.
My Location
England
hi wod,
thanks for the answer. The truth is that it could be better the prepaid card. I found a site for prepaid cards :

http://www.nova.gr/eng/part213.asp

In UK the cards are too expensive. For example the 6 month subscription cards costs 410 - 450 pounds.

So there might no problem to use them in UK?

Thanks.

arv1e

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
echostar 808 2ci with irdeto embedded cam on the way, 80cm dish and motor on the way
My Location
kent
hi
the greeks are most helpful when it comes to getting a subscription address, i just pay via my credit card monthly. i also brought the box back just in case the card hangs.

danilonop

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox
My Location
serbia
can somebady help me, Im in Pefkohori next 3 days need to bay nova card(I plan to pay for whole year)?