NSS 7 20W

#79-I speak only about TBS cards I've checked myself:6983,6908,6925.But best to lock the signal for GS and record is TBS6983 and also TBS6908.
#80-Not all Generic Streams contained media;or rather, they are like some feeds,they are not regular transmissions.Their contents change continuously depending on the needs of the provider.But the most important thing to know is that these continous streams are not viewable with our tools,for hobbyists.For that it needs a dedicated demodulator and a special software,which only the recipient owns.
The only hope that we, as amateurs, is to find stream with a Data Rate very high,let's say more than 300 kbps, but it is better 800 or 900 kbps.Therefore, the data rate is greater than the better emphasize the content,i.e.meaning that the image could be viewable.Unfortunately, even in this situation, the data rate is not kept at the same level,decreases continuously,as for appearing pixelation,the image is broken,after which no longer see anything but blocks of color.
In short, so far these streams are more a curiosity for us as long as as we do not have the right tool,although this type of transmission will be used more often in the future.
 
I do not believe what i see but MTN is back here and even Ku band... 12508H6660 2/3 qpsk PowerVu only afew channels are working, obviously they cannot pack every MTN package channels into that tp. This frequency was active for awhile but nothing was there. Signal is good but pictures are with breakes:

2016-06-15 19_00_06-SmartDVB _ TBS 6903 DVBS_S2 Tuner 0 [bda.dev].webp
 
NSS-7 current inclination is 1.03 degrees,

NSS 7

NORAD ID:
27414
LOCAL TIME:
18:35:51
UTC:
17:35:51
LATITUDE:
1.03
LONGITUDE:
-19.98
ALTITUDE [km]:
35779.94
ALTITUDE [mi]:
22232.62
SPEED [km/s]:
3.07
SPEED [mi/s]:
1.91
AZIMUTH: 205.3 SSW
ELEVATION:
+28.9
RIGHT ASCENSION:
09h 44m 42s
DECLINATION:
-07° 12' 19''
Local Sidereal Time:
11h 13m 55s
The satellite is in day light
SATELLITE PERIOD:
1437m

pixel.gif
 
DSCN1404[1].webp

100cm dish + TM5402HD M3
 
Last edited:
DSCN1407[1].webp
 
Last edited:
I got it too.
Not picture yet. Signal is good for 1.6M prime focus antenna here, near Finland.
FoxNews.webp MTN20W.webp
 
Nice and strong here on the 1.8 near Uttoxeter..P1010033.webp
 
I found black picture reason.MTN20.webp powervusport24.webp
 
Receiving it with a 5.5db down here - though nothing opens at the moment. Ignore the 22W read
I am just using this position to receive this Freq.
 

Attachments

  • 20W.webp
    20W.webp
    28.3 KB · Views: 14
Stronger signals here today as NSS-7 @ Latitude -0.49 & going down to zero in approx 2 hours

NSS 7

NORAD ID:
27414
LOCAL TIME:
12:33:11
UTC:
11:33:11
LATITUDE:
-0.49
LONGITUDE:
-20.02
ALTITUDE [km]:
35777.63
ALTITUDE [mi]:
22231.19
SPEED [km/s]:
3.07
SPEED [mi/s]:
1.91
AZIMUTH: 204.9 SSW
ELEVATION:
+27.4
RIGHT ASCENSION:
03h 44m 51s
DECLINATION:
-08° 57' 51''
Local Sidereal Time:
05h 14m 50s
The satellite is in day light
SATELLITE PERIOD:
1437m

DSCN1412[1].webp
 
Quite a bit stronger than yesterday 57%.Today 90%. 13.2dB
20w.webp
TBS6983 100cm Dish.
 
Last edited:
Easy catch here on 90cm dish with declination tracking. Screengrab from Solo2.

screenshot.webp
 
Are you guys getting any blocky pictures with these channels? Sometimes really bad, I have got bags of signal.
 
Are you guys getting any blocky pictures with these channels? Sometimes really bad, I have got bags of signal.

Has been ok for the last few hours now the satellite is coming off the arc slight breaking up.

DSCN1415[1].webp
 
No problem with the tracking Will, I have an inclined Jack, I even changed the LNB at one point, still had blocking, everything else KU is fine, I can only assume it may be the uplink?
 
Yes i have picture breakes too despite good signal (it is qpsk 2/3)... Anyway i am sure this is some kind of testing and people who dont have c band or satellites with MTN packages have a chance to see it maybe one and last time.
 
Back
Top