NTV-MIR on 5E Sirius

sputnick

My Satellite Setup
DM7000S, movable dish 1m pointing at 13E, 5E and 4W. The Gemini Project 2.90 Image in Flash. No multi-boot.
My Location
Belgium - Brussels
I found info that NTV-Mir on 5E stoped their last k*y from V2.4 on 10.01.2006. But can't find anywhere the new one. Can somebody help me with that ?
Different sites still mentione as active key the one from ID 019410, but it aint true anymore.

Thank you.
Sput

PS : ht*p://w*w.hot.ee/vkeys ( check the news )

Rob

My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
Heard rummor that NTV Mir is now viaccess 2.6. :-doh!

sputnick

My Satellite Setup
DM7000S, movable dish 1m pointing at 13E, 5E and 4W. The Gemini Project 2.90 Image in Flash. No multi-boot.
My Location
Belgium - Brussels
Yes, indeed, if I recall correctly, last time I saw NTV Mir, they offered new card Viaccess 2.6 on publicity page from the channel.
They said that all registered users would get a free new card Viaccess 2.6.
I guess we'll need just to wait for cr*ck.
I dont know any other way where to find that k*y.

Thx.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
sputnick said:
They said that all registered users would get a free new card Viaccess 2.6. I guess we'll need just to wait for cr*ck.
I dont know any other way where to find that k*y.
Thx.
Could be a very long wait then as they haven't managed 2.5 yet :(

Rob

My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
toppervte33h said:
Could be a very long wait then as they haven't managed 2.5 yet :(
Well they can forget about that now and go straight onto 2.6 :-rofl2