Oatcakes could save the planet

dishdoctor

Hmm, now what seems to be the problem?
My Location
Torreblanca ,Malaga
Do you think a oatcake strategically place in the centre of a offset 1.2 metre dish would help to get astra 2d............brian

dishdoctor

My Location
Torreblanca ,Malaga
I mean by absorbing the cross polarity excess radiation caused by high gain transponders...i hope that makes it clearer...brian

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
An interesting hypothesis Brian, would the oatcake need to be offset also, or would a perfectly symmetrical product suffice?

dishdoctor

My Location
Torreblanca ,Malaga
Didnt you ever watch Hawaii 5 o their thighs were anything but symetrical,you just have to take what you can get in this life:cool:

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Damn, I'd just managed to stop thinking about the Hawaiian virgins as well:rolleyes:

dishdoctor

My Location
Torreblanca ,Malaga
Just because i use less letters than you in some of my words it does not mean that i cant spell O-grab

dishdoctor

My Location
Torreblanca ,Malaga
Anyway, it"s Cuban virgins..where the cigars come from.....it"s just wishfull thinking on your part............brian

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Unfortunately that's pretty much all I have left Brian. ;)
Well that and Roget's Thesaurus and a well thumbed version of the Oxford concise.