OCTAGON SF8008 E2 4K UHD

I can check later this afternoon, though I am feeling distinctly under the weather atm.
 
Anyone know why on Hispasat 30W with a 95% SQ 11496H Multstream the picture wants to break up.?? Everything else OK. Does this need one of their many software updates???!!!
On the Octagon SX88+ there is no problem on a smaller dish. Strange.


Breakup confirmed on all 6 channels scanned, including the radio stations.
 
Yes, yes and yes...
Thank you! I went ahead and bought the receiver from WOS and they've pre-flashed it with OpenATV. Does the blind scan work with this image too? (i.e. do I need to install a plugin to make it work/show?)

Sorry I know these can come across as really silly questions but I'm coming from an Openbox V8S and a VU+ with a very very early image of Blackhole.
 
Thank you! I went ahead and bought the receiver from WOS and they've pre-flashed it with OpenATV. Does the blind scan work with this image too?
Yes, no problem blind scan works with ATV
 
Thank you! I went ahead and bought the receiver from WOS and they've pre-flashed it with OpenATV. Does the blind scan work with this image too? (i.e. do I need to install a plugin to make it work/show?)

Sorry I know these can come across as really silly questions but I'm coming from an Openbox V8S and a VU+ with a very very early image of Blackhole.
Blind scan is included in the image.
 
OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD E2 Updates 23.04.2019

- add fastboot and bootargs to usb image
- need when box no bootup (no need hitool)

- [rt8723bs] disable powermanagement


Updates sind in heute Images enthalten. Fastboot und bootargs sind jetzt in den images dabei. So wenn die box aus irgendwelchen gründen nicht mehr booten sollte muss es nicht mehr mit rs232 repariert werden, sondern per USB reicht dann aus.

Updates are included in today's images. Fastboot and bootargs are now in the images. So if the box should not boot for any reason it does not have to be repaired with rs232, via USB will be enough.

Güncel imajlarda Fastboot ve bootargs yazilima dahil edilmistir. Cihaziniz herhanki bir nedenden acilmazsa rs232 gerek kalmadan USB bellek ile tamir edebilirsiniz.
 
OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD E2 Updates 24.04.2019

- Blindscan Update:
- [blindscan] fix bsod with openatv and dvb-s with wrong config
- Software Manager (Flash Online):
- fix BSOD then get io error open STARTUP files
- about fix startup infos for new multiboot images

- Blindscan Verbesserung: Tuner Konfiguration fix. für einzel Tuner & Twin Tuner Nutzung (SF8008 Single, Combo, Twin)


Ab morgen Images!
From tomorrow Images!
Yarinki imajlardan itibaren!
 
OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD E2 DVB-S2X Twin


- Ab nächste Woche lieferbar!
- Available from next week!
- Haftaya stoklarda!

OCTAGON GERMANY
support@octagon-germany.de


Octagon_SF8008_Twin_26042019.jpg
 

Attachments

  • Octagon_SF8008_Twin_26042019.webp
    Octagon_SF8008_Twin_26042019.webp
    111.3 KB · Views: 22
OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD E2 Treiber (Driver) Update 05.05.2019

- AGC fix. for DVB-S/S2/S2X


FTP install:
a.) hi-dvb.ko --> /lib/modules/4.4.35/extra
b.) Box neustarten (restart Box)


Sieh hier gut aus. Wenn feedback auch gut können wir veröffentlichen.
Here looks good. After get good feedbacks we will realese.
 

Attachments

I have the new firmware installed. After changing the language to English I have found there are pages within the tuner set up that are part German, part English.
 
is ATV Image problem 3rd May Image, pls install available Online Updates and problem will be solved.
I have the new firmware installed. After changing the language to English I have found there are pages within the tuner set up that are part German, part English.
I always get this no matter what image I use, just re-start the GUI and it will be OK.
 
Did that (and factory reset ), no change.

Something is definitely different with this 0505 firmware.20190506_134747.webp20190506_140853.webp
 
OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD E2 Treiber (Driver) Update 06.05.2019


- [sf8008] update ir drivers
- New Online/Local Flash Menu
- New Complete Backup Menu
- Install Full Backup Image from Power Button Standby Menu
- [multiboot] add MessageBox before reboot


- [sf8008] update ir treiber
- Neues Online/Lokal Flash Menü
- Neues Vollständige Menü
- Voll Backup Installation mit Power Taste (Boot Menü) eingebaut
- [multiboot] Info Popup bevor Neustart eingefügt


- [sf8008] ir sürümü güncellendi
- Yeni Cevrimici flas Menüsü eklendi
- Yeni Tam (tüm) Yedekleme Menüsü eklendi
- Tüm Backup Imajinizi Power tusuna basark Imaj gibi yükleme imkani eklendi
- Bilgi: Bu Drivers ile Artık Flash Online Yerine Tüm yazılım ve Backup Dosyalarını Öndeki Düğmeye 30 Sn. Basılı Tutup Açılan Boot Ekranında Recovery Menüsünden Yükleyebilirsiniz.
- [multiboot] cihazi baslatmadan önce Bilgi mesja ekrani eklendi


Ab heute Images!
From today Images!
Bugünki imajlardan itibaren!
 
Back
Top