Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM9100s sky mini dish 28E/1.8m prime focus c band motorised
DM500s triax 1.1M dish, dark motor,
DM800HD channelmaster 1.2M , motorised
TM9100S 1.6M prime focus, Cband motorised
My Location
London
satcom mentioned the panaoram 13k lnb, i have a 17k cheap lnb from ebay , that looses signal during the evening on 37.5W, in fact i'm using 1.3M prime focus dish, i was getting 40% signal(until about 2 weeks ago) but now down to 35 % during the day still watchable, then drops in the evening to around 29 , where i cant see anything, i know i need a good lnb at least that will be stable, and thinking of getting the panorama 13K , but people are saying on this borad that theres a shift of about 20MHZ, is that true and what really does that mean?, if its just a matter of adding 20MHZ to the frequency then i can live with that

sharp

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My system: ARION-2000CICR, Samsung9500 VIACI, Twihhan DVB-S2 PCI, Terratec USB HD XS.
Motorized dish Triax 88A 85cm-95cm, STABHH100 motor, 1x Universal LNB.
My Location
Stockholm
Still in a preparation phase, waiting for autumn. I have just bought this thing, see picture. It is quite heavy.
Does all C-band flanshe LNB will suite this thing?
Can I reuse the dielectric plate from this in my Pauxus?

KR

Attachments

• DSC00399.JPG
    DSC00399.JPG
    439.3 KB · Views: 123

nelson_b

Contributor
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Strong 4375 driving a 2.4 m Channel Master dual focus offset + Invcom Quad C120 K/U l.n.b. + BSC 421 and Zinwell C band l.n.b.,s - DR HD F15 - TM5302 - Octagon SX88+Optima - GT Media V7 - HD receivers. + other dishes currently in use - Antique 3.0 m Prodelin P.F. - Channel Master 1.8 m offset - Channel Master. 1.2 m.
My Location
North West Yorkshire - near Lancashire & Cumbria borders.
sharp said:
Still in a preparation phase, waiting for autumn. I have just bought this thing, see picture. It is quite heavy.
Does all C-band flanshe LNB will suite this thing?
Can I reuse the dielectric plate from this in my Pauxus?

KR

hi - sharp -
your offset feedhorn is a little different to mine .

if it fits on the pauxis barrel ok it may work perfectly well as it is .
just give it a try and see --

i.v not seen one with the plate in the feed like that before - is the plate removeable - and will it fit in the pauxis barrel ?

there seems to be quite a bit of scope to experiment with C band feeds an dielectric plate variations as "Vipersan " did on his setup -- you can read about in another thread in the C band section of the forum

regards nelson.b