• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

other channels

My Satellite Setup
Usual Grundig digibox
mesh pc+toshiba laptop
wireless router

Technomate 7755, Triax 85cm dish, Manhattan DiSEqC 120 H to H motor all still in box
My Location
essex
hi chaps
I was browsing my digibox user guide today and i came across the "other channels" section so I had a look and found nothing in there. I was wondering if there are any channels worth adding of if there is a list available for listing etc on these channels

TIA
MOGG

My Satellite Setup
Pace 2200 Sky digibox with ftv card, Comag SL65 FTA sat receiver, 40cm Sky minidish, Setpal terrestrial receiver (for free uk tv only!).
My Location
Midlands
there's the different ITV regions, sometimes have slightly different progs/films, get the transponder details from www.lyngsat.com, then add using "add channels".

Will also get non sky (fta) channels if you've a dish pointing at another satellite!

My Satellite Setup
Usual Grundig digibox
mesh pc+toshiba laptop
wireless router

Technomate 7755, Triax 85cm dish, Manhattan DiSEqC 120 H to H motor all still in box
My Location
essex
thanks spiney i just wanted to find non sky channels on astra 28.2e (is that astra 2D?)
I have tried the link you gave me but I find it hard to work out what is already on the epg. no oither dish at the moment, i have a complete technomate system sitting in my dining room waiting for me to sort a non penetrating mount out.

thanks MOGG

My Satellite Setup
Pace 2200 Sky digibox with ftv card, Comag SL65 FTA sat receiver, 40cm Sky minidish, Setpal terrestrial receiver (for free uk tv only!).
My Location
Midlands
apart from itv regional, there's very little on Astra2 (sats) that's not on the epg, or available via Sky Active. There's a few radio channels.

Things do come and go "on test", sometimes.

My Satellite Setup
Usual Grundig digibox
mesh pc+toshiba laptop
wireless router

My Location
essex
thanks for your help chaps

mogg

Milkybarkid

There are some radio stations likes Caroline that aren't on the Sky EPG so you must use add channels. And also BBC London local radio which isn't on my EPG.