Out of zone reception - NSS6 @ 95E - Ku band.

At 95.0E,in my area,I catch and lock the signal only Middle East spot .Absolutely no beam from NSS-6(South Asia and Indian).
 

Attachments

  • TBS6903- 10940-11700 MHz pol HV (1432 x 596).webp
    TBS6903- 10940-11700 MHz pol HV (1432 x 596).webp
    98.1 KB · Views: 20
£6/month near enough :D
We have a big country here. With a mix of middle class, d poor, d rich and d super rich.

The prices are just median, taking everyone into the account. ;)
 
Not sure about cccam. :oops:
I pay for using the DTH services. Approx. rs.600 per month. ;)

I would like to watch channels from 100,5 (dish Tv). Is there a CAM that I can buy? Or are these channels offered only with their own receiver?
 
I would like to watch channels from 100,5 (dish Tv). Is there a CAM that I can buy? Or are these channels offered only with their own receiver?

Yes, I think there must be. Try to find out. I dont have much idea about it. :oops:
 
With 160cm primefocus and apropriate feedhorn/lnb, today I've received several transponders fron NSS6 INDIA beam!

_ttp://www.lyngsat-maps.com/maps/nss6_india.html

11172H, 12638V, 12688V are quite strong and good quality. Others are weak and dropping, but it should be noted, LNB is not perfectly aligned, need new holder...

Hello all am receiving Nss6/ses8 with a 150cm offset plus an iverto black here in Nairobi Kenya seems the bream has a lot of spillage towards the south west from the Indian beam...
12109H 40700
12169H 40699
12646H 30000
12646V 32700
12687V 27500

Not getting a lock on 12533V 43199,whole sV 43199,12728V 32699

By adding afew inches I might be able to lock on the whole sattelite...
 
Hello all am receiving Nss6/ses8 with a 150cm offset plus an iverto black here in Nairobi Kenya seems the bream has a lot of spillage towards the south west from the Indian beam...
12109H 40700
12169H 40699
12646H 30000
12646V 32700
12687V 27500

Not getting a lock on 12533V 43199,whole sV 43199,12728V 32699

By adding afew inches I might be able to lock on the whole sattelite...


Few of the Indian trackers have caught African beams as well from various satellites, probably bcoz of sea in between.
Signals would travel over the sea, uninterrupted... as instead if having buildings/residential or other disturbances.
 
Would be interesting to see pictures of your set up.

Below is mine. Gibertini 125 with inverto Black Ulttra



And some channels from this satellite. The signal is better at night.


 
Last edited:
Hello all....am receiving the same beam on my 150cm offset with an invert black single....the signal fluctuates very much am in Kenya Nairobi

The strong tp am getting is 12050H which is on SES8
am yet to upgrade to a 380cm to bring the two birds down
 

Attachments

  • high_SES-8_southasia_ku_band_beam_M.webp
    high_SES-8_southasia_ku_band_beam_M.webp
    34.5 KB · Views: 4
36978606166_b095874028.jpg
 
Back
Top