Pace’s Twin digital Recorder for free view

sonic_66

Reaction score
My Location
hampshire , uk
Hi All

sorry if this question has already been asked ,I was just wondering if anybody knows about this pace box. The
Pace Hard Drive Recorder with Free view Tuner looks like it has a slot for top up TV but I can not find any product description on it ( apart from the normal sales stuff) It looks like quite a good bit of stuff anyway to the un trained eye O-Ha

By the way great site ,:)

sonic_66

Reaction score
My Location
hampshire , uk
Hi all

Don’t worry I rang pace today they said that there was not a lot of interest in top up TV so there is no software available for it or something along those lines . I asked if I could up a top up TV cam in and the answer was still no

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Hi, sorry, only just saw this, the Technisat DVR I believe has a slot for a TUTV CAM and they sell the cards as well, see the advert at the top or bottom of the forum

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Yes, that's the one, doesn't have the twin tuner though. I believe that they also carry the CAMs and cards.

patrick

Reaction score
strange that Pace should say that. i heard that the receivers were produced with twin slots but no software - which could be added later. A stalemate developed between Top Up TV and Pace as to who would pay for the OTA software development and licence from SECA. Both insisting that it would be to the others benefit.