Pace 3100 Manual

My Satellite Setup
Pace 3100 Sky +
My Location
Southampton
Hi, I need to make some changes to my Pace 3100 Sky+ reciever and can no longer find the instruction manual.

Does anyone know where I can download one, or (cough) buy one?

Thanks
Sambat:-sugar

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
welcome to the forum sambat

If you had stayed connected long enough you would have received this reply much earlier click here to access the pace web site and select the pdf download user manual option

My Satellite Setup
Pace 3100 Sky +
My Location
Southampton
Many thanks, I did try that link but get a message saying that I am not authorised to access the page.
Can you access it ok?
Thanks
SAMBAT:-carrot

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
sambat said:
Can you access it ok?
Downloaded here OK - 3.8MB if you want to PM me your email address I'll send it to you.

Don't post your address on the forum thanks.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
There is very little in the manual, what do you want to know?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I wouldn't worry too much, I'm sure it won't affect the price, I have a copy somewhere, but it is my archive copy. :)

You can always point them to the Pace replacement manual shop

My Satellite Setup
Sky
My Location
CW12
Hello,

Could somebody please help. I am trying to get hold of a PDF of the Sky+ manual for the Pace 3100 box. I realise you can get them from Pace but I wondered if anyone had already downloaded it before they started charging?

If anyone has it as a PDF could they possible PM me and I will give you my email address.

Much obliged.

Thanks - Ben

My Satellite Setup
Pace 3100
My Location
UK
Hi - could anyone with the Pace 3100 manual PDF possibly email it to me? Please PM me and I'll give you my email address - many thanks

My Satellite Setup
Sky+
My Location
Ireland
Pace 3100 manual can be found at _http://www.sendspace.com/file/4mcyoy "bskyb3100_ug(4.1).pdf" Size 3MB

PaulR

Dazed and Confused Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
-----------See sig-----------
My Location
Wirral, NW UK and Vaucluse, France.
On behalf of anyone else who wants the manual, thank you.