Pace master pin code help required please.

tholin76

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pace DS230NS
My Location
Norway
Hi. I have forgotten the pin code I used on my satellite receiver. I have a Pace DS230-NV. Is there any way I can unlock it again? I have tried with the code 9949, which is supposed to be the master pin code, but it doesn't work.

Please help me anybody...

oscar06it

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox7000s
Pace_DS230
Philips6072
MHP_Terrestrial
My Location
Europe
tholin76 said:
Hi. I have forgotten the pin code I used on my satellite receiver. I have a Pace DS230-NV. Is there any way I can unlock it again? I have tried with the code 9949, which is supposed to be the master pin code, but it doesn't work.

Please help me anybody...

I hope that the translation does not complicate the procedure but I have resolved in this way:
Secret Menu s*ybox Also the receiver s*yBox has a menu hidden, not accessible through the normal functions
of the receiver and not documented on the use handbook.
In order to approach to you it must enter in the menu through the appropriate key of the remote control and
subsequently to press in sequence numerical keys 4, 0 and 1
you follow yourself from OK. It is entered therefore in one shielded called '
Installation ricevitore' with three options available: Home Frequency, New installation and Test of linens telephone.

The first function allows to modify the base frequency, where the information for the search
of the present channels are contained on the 16 transponders of Hot Bird that they make head s*y. More simply draft
of the tecbìnica that allows to execute the automatic search of
the receiver without having to syntonize the single frequencies. Wanting through this menu
it is possible to modify adopted a position frequency (11,880 V) choosing also various values
Simbol Rate and Fec, so as to to carry out searches channels also to outside of the bouquet s*y.
We make however to notice as such frequency returns automatically on the values originates them
after some minute of I use of the receiver.
The second option serves instead executing one new installation of the receiver, with a search
former channels novo. After to have verified that the parabola correctly is aimed at HotBird
and that the smart card is correctly inserted, he is sufficient to press OK for giving beginning to the operation.
The third and last function serves to verify the correct operation of the inner modem of the decoder and its dialogue
towards centers it them s*y through linens telephone "

Oscar

I would have a small problem to resolve, I do not succeed
to find a program in order to make one copy of bakup
of my PaceDS230 NDS2, of property and not to chartering.
For an eventual restoration in case of upgrade undesired.
Oscar

http://translate.google.com/translate_t

tholin76

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pace DS230NS
My Location
Norway
Thanks a lot, Oscar. I will try it out as soon as I get a chance...