• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Panasonic DSB31 flashing red light fault

dishdoctor

Hmm, now what seems to be the problem?
My Location
Torreblanca ,Malaga
When connected and plugged into the mains the red light flashes about twice a second,forced update will not work,tried that,must be a power supply fault,has anybody seen this fault and how was it fixed,other than throwing money at it!..............Brian

zansi

Moderator & General Globetrotter
My Satellite Setup
Openbox F3 85cm dish H to H motor, Dell Vostro Laptop
My Location
North West UK
Brian, have you tried a PSU out of another known good 31? Could be a software related problem I have had a few of these boxes faulty under guarantee.

zansi

dishdoctor

Hmm, now what seems to be the problem?
My Location
Torreblanca ,Malaga
Here in the South of Spain the DSB31 is'nt much use,this one is a friends,and has a card,and i dont have another power board to swap test it,it's definately the power supply as it is ticking,I do not unsolder /resolder,as i have never had much luck in that department,i leave that to the experts.If it did not have a card it would not be worth repairing,but in this case my friend is prepared to pay,he will be happy to get the bbc channels,and i dont think he can transfer the card to a better box.............Brian