Patch file of Strong 3680

F

festok

Hi all.
I`ve dig- receiver Strong SRT3680, I wanna use it to watch those scrambled channels. Any one who have got a patch of 3680 please send it to me.
Thanx.

S

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
My Satellite Setup
Gibertini OP 125 L, Smart Titanium lnb with CD-80 feedhorn, Moteck SG-2500, Azbox HD Premium+, some 5 meters of good quality coax
My Location
Sweden
Hello

The patch isn't available in internet im afraid.We have been searching like maniacs but no result.There is one patch installed in a french sold Coship 2300a which is made for the Strong 3680 but it's not easy to get it out of the receiver!

H

hamatasit

hello,
the file for strong 3680 (18.01.2004) on digital satellite is not updated for new TPS keys. for example LCI, Eurosport and somme other channels are not decrypted.
have you a solution

F

fnt

I've managed to open those zip files..but there's nothing in them.Not Corrupt...Empty

S

satsly

My Satellite Setup
satsly.be
My Location
Belgium
I have just uploaded all the emu's I have on Dvb-upload center. If you have a strong, use the STR3680 full emu firmware. I am using that one too in the coship.

Enjoy

F

fta100

satsly said:
I have just uploaded all the emu's I have on Dvb-upload center. If you have a strong, use the STR3680 full emu firmware. I am using that one too in the coship.

Enjoy
Which Strong file would work with the Coship 5300 A or B?

S

SDH-weg

it's a fine soft for my dsr5002 b21/b25 it's the first where orf's perfectly cleared! is there a version where's also TPS and polsat au built in?

P

pakner

try net in ''RDI.Nagra'' they have lots of updated file for Strong reciever,,,Good luck,,

G

gogol

pakner said:
try net in ''RDI.Nagra'' they have lots of updated file for Strong reciever,,,Good luck,,
Dear pakner

thank u from your guide
i have got nagra keys but do u know how can i see my reciever's code on screen to change them manually?
my reciever is strong srt-4620.

thanks in advance :mad: