Patch Has Blocked Fta Channels

stevienire

stevienire

My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1000D + Moteck SG2100a + 85CM Dish
My Location
Northern Ireland
I applied darkmans patch to my TM 4200D (which has a built in freeview tunner) and it has blocked several FTA Freeview stations. BBC 3 + 4 & ABC 1 all give an error "Scrambled or bad channel" When watching Cbeebies after 5 min or so the screen goes black and up comes the error "Scrambled or bad channel",I have sound but no picture.

Anyone any ideas??

N

nathanvtr

My Satellite Setup
fortec star fsci - 5100 ultra reciever. 2 cam slots.

90cm dish

titanium 0.2db lnb

disceq motor

loopthrough to Sky digital box.

Dragon Cam v4.1 pred 332

Now a CAS3 owner
My Location
Wolverhampton
new to this but are you not able to return it back to original software that was on before hand.

stevienire

stevienire

My Satellite Setup
My Location
Northern Ireland
nathanvtr said:
new to this but are you not able to return it back to original software that was on before hand.
I think so but the reason I bought the Technomate was so I could patch it and view several encrypted stations. I didn't expect the patch to start blocking FTA stations. I have never actually tried the patch as yet to see if i actually does open some encrypted channels but if its blocking FTA stations I doubt it will open encrypted stations.

J

Jeff_19341

I think that you should go back to the board that "Darkman" posts on and put your query there!

stevienire

stevienire

My Satellite Setup
My Location
Northern Ireland
In the process of doing so. Is anyone else having problems with Darkmans site by the way. It is so bloody slow and keeps crashing