• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

PCMCIA problem

My Location
Egypt
Dear All,
I have a problem that appears before I make any upgrade, which is my notebook doesn't detect the Matrix reloaded CAM when inserted in the PCMCIA interface. Please advise

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Mod
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
m_atef said:
Dear All,
I have a problem that appears before I make any upgrade, which is my notebook doesn't detect the Matrix reloaded CAM when inserted in the PCMCIA interface. Please advise
Have you downloaded any drivers yet?

hi,i upgraded my MR twice by laptop and the last time i download 1.081 on it.but now it can't be start when insert in pcmcia slot by win XP .
i used the driver that was found at toecuttersden.com and other driver
please advise me.
thank you.

petchletch

Were you using WindowsXP the last time you updated the CAM? Have you loaded any other software or hardware onto your PC since you last did a successfull update?

hi,thanx fot your notice.
i did'nt add any hardware.but installed some software.
udate was successful but when i put it on my dec3000 it didn't find it.
and the problem exists yet.
i'm waiting for your helps.
thanx

as I also have the same problem with the pcmcia not detecting the mr,magic,ect, it only detect's network card's I cannot change driver, I have tried to logon to toecuttersden but keep getting a bad link, anybody help!

I have posted about this here already ROLF suggested toecuttedsden