Phoenix Apollo CI+MC

bmonkey

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Phoenix Apollo CI Digital Receiver, Invacom 0.3db Universal LNB, 80cm dish, Manhattan HH100 or 120 motor (not sure which one)
My Location
London, UK
thank you, I tried the France 4 thing but it didn't update the keys. Anyway, I will be upgrading the firmware later today. Will I have to rescan the satellites and channels once I've done it? Thanks again.

kip

I am not a number
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Eagle Linux
My Location
south east uk
bmonkey said:
thank you, I tried the France 4 thing but it didn't update the keys. Anyway, I will be upgrading the firmware later today. Will I have to rescan the satellites and channels once I've done it? Thanks again.
i find that my settings stay the same unless i convert to or from an openbox.. good luck, let me know how it goes

bmonkey

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Phoenix Apollo CI Digital Receiver, Invacom 0.3db Universal LNB, 80cm dish, Manhattan HH100 or 120 motor (not sure which one)
My Location
London, UK
I managed to do it, D+, Premiere, TPS working on auto update, but do you know which channel I have to go to in order to activate Polsat? Thanks.

kip

I am not a number
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Eagle Linux
My Location
south east uk
bmonkey said:
I managed to do it, D+, Premiere, TPS working on auto update, but do you know which channel I have to go to in order to activate Polsat? Thanks.
I havnt tried yet (cant get near the tv) but try tvp1 and wait a few mins- this worked on the openbox.. I have asked this question on another forum - will let u know -

kip

I am not a number
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Eagle Linux
My Location
south east uk
Also, did u get premiere multi - feed working??

bmonkey

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
London, UK
kip said:
Also, did u get premiere multi - feed working??

yeah, works fine now. Thanks again.

kip

I am not a number
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Eagle Linux
My Location
south east uk
kip said:
I havnt tried yet (cant get near the tv) but try tvp1 and wait a few mins- this worked on the openbox.. I have asked this question on another forum - will let u know -
Ive just moved my dish to hotbird and can confirm that if you go to tvp1 and leave it for a few mins polsat comes to life - this also unlocks bbc prime and some of the mtv networks;)

bmonkey

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
London, UK
thanks i got it working. I also got the DigiTV package working on Intelsat 1.0W.

kip

I am not a number
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Eagle Linux
My Location
south east uk
bmonkey said:
thanks i got it working. I also got the DigiTV package working on Intelsat 1.0W.
I cant get 1w at the moment - not untill the leaves drop off the tree thats in the way - maybe i could infect it with dutch elm disease so the local council chop it down:mad:

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Just nail a dozen copper nails around the base just below the soil, it will have a short life after that and nobody will be any the wiser;)

bmonkey

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
London, UK
does anyone happen to know what Constant Control Word keys are and how I would enter these onto the Phoenix Apollo? Do these keys never change or something? If it helps, BISS keys are entered under Viaccess with a provider id of 002600.

Thanks for your help.

bmonkey

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
London, UK

AT1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax 5400 irci
90cm dish, Dragon CAM
My Location
UK
I am also having a pc problem.
thanks guys for all the info. bmomkey mentioned that he has D+, Premier & TPS on autoupdate. would you be kind enough to explain how did you manage that?
Mine tends to auto-update TPS when is put on Frrance 5 for few seconds.
how do you do the same with D+ ?
thank you

bmonkey

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
London, UK
AT1 said:
thanks guys for all the info. bmomkey mentioned that he has D+, Premier & TPS on autoupdate. would you be kind enough to explain how did you manage that?
thank you

for TPS, I put it on France 4, then for D+, I leave it on Taquilla 1, but for this I also press menu before I leave it for 30 sconds.

AT1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax 5400 irci
90cm dish, Dragon CAM
My Location
UK
Thanks bmonkey,
I'll try it today.

kip

I am not a number
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Eagle Linux
My Location
south east uk
AT1 said:
thank you
d+ should auto update on any channel but it does seem quicker on taquilla 1 - you also need to make sure you have the latest firmware for this to work - premiere should also update on any channel..

kip

I am not a number
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Eagle Linux
My Location
south east uk
D+ au has stopped working:mad:.. It seems to have gone down on all recievers and cams..)(-red.. it was good while it lasted...

AT1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax 5400 irci
90cm dish, Dragon CAM
My Location
UK
I have to admit that the only auto-update is TPS. I leave it on France 5 0r France 4, then it updates
I tried to do the same with D+ "Hispasat" and left it on Taquilla 1 for long time it but no luck.
Di I need to change keys first? if so, how do I do that
Thank you in anticipation

kip

I am not a number
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Eagle Linux
My Location
south east uk
AT1 said:
I have to admit that the only auto-update is TPS. I leave it on France 5 0r France 4, then it updates
I tried to do the same with D+ "Hispasat" and left it on Taquilla 1 for long time it but no luck.
Di I need to change keys first? if so, how do I do that
Thank you in anticipation
Auto update is now not working on d+ - it is recieving the wrong keys - back to softcams or entering the keys yourself, it didnt last long..