AT1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax 5400 irci
90cm dish, Dragon CAM
My Location
UK
@kip,
thanks for the advice. please forgive if it is a silly question, which menu do you enter the keys?
I went to secret windows, Nagra key code, from 01-21; each, has index and provider key; so which No or ID I should enter thekeys on to? and where are the uptodate keys listed.
thanks

kip

I am not a number
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Eagle Linux
My Location
south east uk
AT1 said:
@kip,
thanks for the advice. please forgive if it is a silly question, which menu do you enter the keys?
I went to secret windows, Nagra key code, from 01-21; each, has index and provider key; so which No or ID I should enter thekeys on to? and where are the uptodate keys listed.
thanks
Sorry for late reply.. Firstly the best place to get the keys is from florikey (i think 4.4 is lastest version).. i cant give u a link but google "florikey" and you should find it... The id for d+ is 41 01 and 4102 in nagra.. You will notice that you only have space for 16 digits but florikey will give you 32 - simply enter the next 16 on the line below - so for key 00 enter the first 16 digits on line 00 on the apollo and the next keys on line 10 and then the same for key 01 - hope this helps ... let me know how you get on ;)

AT1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax 5400 irci
90cm dish, Dragon CAM
My Location
UK
Thanks Kip
I will have a go and let you know.

AT1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax 5400 irci
90cm dish, Dragon CAM
My Location
UK
I searched for Florikey via Google. Everytime I tried to download it, I am asked for subscription to a mature content site. All the download sites will try to install a spyware program into my computer.
I have to say they all look very suspicious. I wonder if you can email it to me!
Thanks

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Look in the Portuguese section of the forum for Florikey, there are some links there.

kip

I am not a number
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Eagle Linux
My Location
south east uk
AT1 said:
I searched for Florikey via Google. Everytime I tried to download it, I am asked for subscription to a mature content site. All the download sites will try to install a spyware program into my computer.
I have to say they all look very suspicious. I wonder if you can email it to me!
Thanks
I had the same prob when looking for it, it is out there..If you have no luck pm me your email and ill zip it up and send it over.. :)

AT1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax 5400 irci
90cm dish, Dragon CAM
My Location
UK
I made that silly mistake by joining one of the sites to download Floriy key. They requested me to pay $1.0 only. Well, when I agreed, I found that they charged me $64.0. I complainded to my credit card company which did not help as it is my sole responsilbility, they said.
Despite this, no link whatsoever about Florikey. All they have are some games, movies, TV shows etc. I tried to see if I could download a movie but the site won't let you do anything without downloading a programe *.exe which was recognized by my antivirus as a Spyware.
I have to say I felt so angry.

kip

I am not a number
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Eagle Linux
My Location
south east uk
AT1 said:
I made that silly mistake by joining one of the sites to download Floriy key. They requested me to pay $1.0 only. Well, when I agreed, I found that they charged me $64.0. I complainded to my credit card company which did not help as it is my sole responsilbility, they said.
Despite this, no link whatsoever about Florikey. All they have are some games, movies, TV shows etc. I tried to see if I could download a movie but the site won't let you do anything without downloading a programe *.exe which was recognized by my antivirus as a Spyware.
I have to say I felt so angry.
Sorry about that, ive got your pm, ill send it over when i get in from work tonight - i dont have time right now im a bit late - maybe you should cancel your card

kip

I am not a number
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Eagle Linux
My Location
south east uk
I have e-mailed florikey to you, i wished you had waited, could have saved you some money... Anyway, let me know how you get on

AT1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax 5400 irci
90cm dish, Dragon CAM
My Location
UK
Thank you so much m8. I will try in the weekend
I have requested to cancel my membership and get my money back. We'll see!
once again thank you.

john_m

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Echostar 3600, Sky Digibox, NTL
Tomorrow I will hopefully be taking delivery of an Apollo CI+MC receiver, could anyone tell me whether I need update the firmware in order to clear D+ and others or can I simply enter the keys using the secret menu plus florikey software which I have already installed - Thanks.

kip

I am not a number
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Eagle Linux
My Location
south east uk
john_m said:
Tomorrow I will hopefully be taking delivery of an Apollo CI+MC receiver, could anyone tell me whether I need update the firmware in order to clear D+ and others or can I simply enter the keys using the secret menu plus florikey software which I have already installed - Thanks.
D+ auto update is not working at the moment but you can enter the keys in the secret menu (press menu then 1117) that you get from florikey. If you have the latest firmware premiere and tps are auto update.. D+ change their keys regually, sometimes 3 times a day which is a real pain, but florikey is quick with the keys.. Tps will only auto update on certain channels, i use france 4..If your box is new , chances are you will need to update for this to work, try searching the net for the latest firmware - if you have no luck let me know..

john_m

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Thanks Mate I'll let you know how I get on.

john_m

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Well I've got the receiver and had a play with it but I'm not sure about entering the keys when it asks me for ID do i put in 007101 for polsat (as theirs space for 6 characters) and when it asks me for index would that be the key number for example 00 sorry I'm a complete novice. My firmware is dated 06/03/2007 so probably need to invest in a null modem cable and update. Thanks

kip

I am not a number
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Eagle Linux
My Location
south east uk
john_m said:
Well I've got the receiver and had a play with it but I'm not sure about entering the keys when it asks me for ID do i put in 007101 for polsat (as theirs space for 6 characters) and when it asks me for index would that be the key number for example 00 sorry I'm a complete novice. My firmware is dated 06/03/2007 so probably need to invest in a null modem cable and update. Thanks
Are you sure you are in the nagravision section, i havnt used the apollo software for a while because ive converted my apollo to an openbox reciever, but it should only have 4 digits for id in nagra.. What you really need to do is load the latest firmware, this will have all the ids and latest keys already there for you, it will also auto update on certain packages.. Firstly, as you say get a null serial cable (i got mine from maplin).. Then you need to download some software, you need a loader called 'all updater' and the latest firmware (dated 05,10,07..I think!). The firmware should be a wsw file, you can send this to your box using the 'all updater'.. Once you have done this changing the keys when they change will be much easier as everything is set out for you... There is also a program called 'key updater' ,this will convert soft key files that you can send to your box, this will update all keys that are available for the apollo without manually entering them, but maybe you should worry about this later, the important bit is loading the latest firmware first. You really need to find this software on another forum, unfortunatly i cant link to it (ive already had a warning for this). Try google, if you have no luck pm me your e-mail and ill zip it up and send it over:cool:

kip

I am not a number
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Eagle Linux
My Location
south east uk
Ive just had a thought, you cant pm until you have posted at least 5 times but try google anyway.. maybe a mod could let me know if i can mention another forum

john_m

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Think I've got it will let you know how it goes thanks.

kip

I am not a number
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Eagle Linux
My Location
south east uk
john_m said:
Think I've got it will let you know how it goes thanks.
I know this might seem stupid but dont forget to unzip it.. I always forget:-doh!

john_m

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Thanks for your help I went out and bought one of those usb to serial leads from maplins cos my laptop doesnt have a serial port(!) connected everything up, ran the software clicked the update button so connecting... was displayed turned the power back on to the receiver but nothing was displayed on the receiver it just went into standby, do I need to keep any buttons pressed on the receiver whilst I turn it on. I guess that I might have a duff lead might have to borrow a laptop with a serial port get a proper null modem cable and try again.

kip

I am not a number
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Eagle Linux
My Location
south east uk
john_m said:
Thanks for your help I went out and bought one of those usb to serial leads from maplins cos my laptop doesnt have a serial port(!) connected everything up, ran the software clicked the update button so connecting... was displayed turned the power back on to the receiver but nothing was displayed on the receiver it just went into standby, do I need to keep any buttons pressed on the receiver whilst I turn it on. I guess that I might have a duff lead might have to borrow a laptop with a serial port get a proper null modem cable and try again.
It will not work without a null cable.. you can get a usb to serial adapter then connect with a null cable.. this should work.. i have not tried this but have read it on other threads.. dont keep trying with the wrong cable you might mess things up..The wiring inside a null cable is different