Phoenix Apollo CI

s1mply

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to activate the "over the air" update proceedure via Hotbird for this reciever, I am told by the supplier that it receives patches over the air, I am able to access the secret "patch" menu using the code needed. I am about to update the firmware image to the latest supplied by the Phoenix Sat website? Your help would appreciated thanks.

kip

I am not a number
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Eagle Linux
My Location
south east uk
s1mply said:
Does anyone know how to activate the "over the air" update proceedure via Hotbird for this reciever, I am told by the supplier that it receives patches over the air, I am able to access the secret "patch" menu using the code needed. I am about to update the firmware image to the latest supplied by the Phoenix Sat website? Your help would appreciated thanks.
The latest pheonix patch is not very good, it is quite old... Did you know it is possible to convert to an Openbox reciever, there is much more support for this box, it opens many more channels.. I converted mine to an openbox and never looked back.. I never updated over the air but it is quite simple to do using a null serial cable