Picture Sticks !!

D

DILLY

hello, anyone help me ?
why is the picture on my sat system sticking when watching the sport via tv cabo, watching a film or what ever ...... it sticks and then comes back on about 20seconds ahead !!!! what's going on any ideas !!!

cheers
Dilly

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
A little information on what equipment you are using to watch the channels would help Dilly.

D

DILLY

rolfw said:
A little information on what equipment you are using to watch the channels would help Dilly.
thanks for getting back to me !! the equipment is as follows : @sat8500 with the MR cam built in, a tit card with tv cabo skysports italia etc... the dish is 80cm i think not long installed just a few weeks a go all brand new. the match was on but the picture just stick frame then jumps about 20sec any ideas would be helpful
cheers
Dilly

rolfw

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Surely the onboard should cope with Cabo without the Titanium card?

D

DILLY

rolfw said:
Surely the onboard should cope with Cabo without the Titanium card?
do i need to remove the card from the cam ? when watching !!

rolfw

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Possibly, give it a try, can't hurt. :)

AForester

AForester

01LD1E
My Satellite Setup
a variety of lnb's (5), dishes (2), diseqc motors (3) and receivers (4).
My Location
East of Cambridge (GB).
HI

I had a similar problem on Sports Ro a few weeks ago . I found that I had inputted the PIDs wrongly. After I corrected my mistake everthing AOK.
Regards AF