Pirated Sky TV on the Costa Blanca Microwave now scrambled.

koy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
PC, XP, Skystar1 CI, 2.4m Dish, 4output LNB, 3 Sky Digital Recivers, for Sky Digital Uk in Spain.
My Location
Valencia, Spain.
Dose anybody know of what system "Moriara Digital" are using to scramble their "20 channel package"?

Any "keys" would be great, surly the system will not be as strong as "NDS / Videoguard".

If anybody dose not know what it is :

Its "Sky Digital" that is retransmitted using a "Microwave" system you can find the system in other locations other than the "Costa Blanca" they are selling the package of "20 channels" on a "Monthly subscription" which their not legally aloud to do, but are getting away with it "for the time being".

What I'm after is finding out:

What boxes they are using?

What Cards they are using?

What is the encription system ie: Biss, Conax, Nagra, Nagra 2, Nagra 3, Seca, Seca 2, Viaccess, Viaccess 2, AES, Cryptoworks, NDS / Videoguard, Constant Control Word.

KOY.:)

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
Which application are you using to view channels on the PC?
You can check the encryption system used with for example ProgDVB and a suitable plugin.

koy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
PC, XP, Skystar1 CI, 2.4m Dish, 4output LNB, 3 Sky Digital Recivers, for Sky Digital Uk in Spain.
My Location
Valencia, Spain.
HB13DISH said:
Which application are you using to view channels on the PC?
You can check the encryption system used with for example ProgDVB and a suitable plugin.

I have a "SkyStar 1 CI" and I the software that it comes with I dont know what other software is compatible with it.

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
koy said:
I have a "SkyStar 1 CI" and I the software that it comes with I dont know what other software is compatible with it.

In that case try ProgDVB, DreamDVB, MyTheatre.

I use ProgDVB but I read that latest versions may not work well.
Second choice is DreamDVB.
After a successful install, add plugins.
Search the forum. There are plenty of posts.
Good luck.

koy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Valencia, Spain.
Looks like its using "Conax", from what I read "Conax" is secure, dose that mean their is no way of finding any "keys" or is it still possible to find the keys they are using? Can anybody please explain if it is possible to find "keys", what do I need and where do I start? If its not possible then simple no will do.

Many thanks,

KOY:)

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Conax is generally considered to be a secure encryption so you are very unlikely to find keys for it.

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
Which satellite are they using to transmit the Moriara Digital package?
Or do you mean by "Microwave" that they are transmitting from the ground?

koy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Valencia, Spain.
HB13DISH said:
Which satellite are they using to transmit the Moriara Digital package?
Or do you mean by "Microwave" that they are transmitting from the ground?

Yes it is retransmitted using "Microwave" from the ground.

They retransmit 20 Channels of "Sky Digital" Sports, Movies, Discovery, Ect, I used to be abale to pick them up with a "Microwave Dish" a "Converter" and "Receiver" they transmit from masts all over Spain and could be picked up on the "Eutel sat 1 + Eutel Sat 2" on the receiver or PC but now they have "Scrambled" them using "Conax" so now I'm trying to find a way to "unscramble" the channels but its not looking likely unless someone knows how its done.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
koy said:
they have "Scrambled" them using "Conax" so now I'm trying to find a way to "unscramble" the channels but its not looking likely unless someone knows how its done.

Its easy - pay for it :D

koy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Valencia, Spain.
Analoguesat said:
Its easy - pay for it :D

Dont want to, I already pay for "Sky Digital" Package but some times we lose the signle for short times, its just good for using then, they must pick up the reception where they have strong signel 24/7. The picture quality is no-ware near as good as good as "sky Digital" because they compress the image and aspect ratio isn't correct. If I miss a program because "Sky Digital" reception not being strong enough, which isn't all that often id rather "Download" from a "Torrent" site than pay for a picture that lacks somewhat in "Quality".;)

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
So put the money you save in not paying for the mmds service towards a bigger dish - thast should cure your fade outs.

koy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Valencia, Spain.
yes I think thats a pretty good idea, but we already have "2.5m" dish how big do i need to go and how big can you get?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
From the footprint maps Ive seen 2.5m should be plenty big enough in Valencia! The dish may just need optimising.

aarron

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Kaon KSC 570 patched with EMU-5.8.193 ... BM-8400CI
Satellite Dish to ASTRA1 19.2E
My Location
Murcia, Spain
BBC2, Ch.4, Ch.5, DISNEY CHANNELS and some movie channels will fade out towards the end of the day...
If its the BBC programmes that you would like to watch, buy a cheap sat receiver and an 80cm satellite dish... Set it for HOTBIRD (13ºE) and you will receive BBC Prime which is all the best programmes from BBC1/2 combined.

koy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Valencia, Spain.
Analoguesat said:
From the footprint maps Ive seen 2.5m should be plenty big enough in Valencia! The dish may just need optimising.
The thing is the sat is really secure no way to move with wind, nothing obstructing view and had it tested a few times. possible the LNB?

aarron said:
BBC2, Ch.4, Ch.5, DISNEY CHANNELS and some movie channels will fade out towards the end of the day...
If its the BBC programmes that you would like to watch, buy a cheap sat receiver and an 80cm satellite dish... Set it for HOTBIRD (13ºE) and you will receive BBC Prime which is all the best programmes from BBC1/2 combined.

Thanks I didn't know that, but I must admit its normally "ITV", Sods law.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
koy said:
The thing is the sat is really secure no way to move with wind, nothing obstructing view and had it tested a few times. possible the LNB?

Possibly the lnb. Or if its a dish supplied in several parts and bolted together its quite possible it wasnt put together properly in the first place - the bolts have to be put together in the right order & torqued up correctly or it twists/warps. :D

Its easy enough to find if its warped. String nylon fishing line across the face of the dish half a dozen times. They should all touch in the middle.

koy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Valencia, Spain.
Analoguesat said:
Possibly the lnb. Or if its a dish supplied in several parts and bolted together its quite possible it wasnt put together properly in the first place - the bolts have to be put together in the right order & torqued up correctly or it twists/warps. :D

Its easy enough to find if its warped. String nylon fishing line across the face of the dish half a dozen times. They should all touch in the middle.

Thanks, Analoguesat, I shall give it ago, also I had quick check of the "LNB" looks like two of the output connectors have started to corrode must have got damp in their so going to get it changed.:)

onerytk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SAB receiver picking up sky from local retransmitted company
My Location
Spain
hi Koy
The FTA box is the one they use in this link _http://www.sabsatellite.nl/products.php?cat=61