please help guys

fabio1

Reaction score
hi guys ....can anybody please help?
I have a dragon cam with predator 3.32 and also a force d-master 1189s receiver. i cannot open anything with my cam.. i go into main menu..then ca management ..it reads predator 3.32 so i think the receiver is reading the cam... i enter on the cam and get welcome then list of;
smartcard
debug
settings
exit
i go into smartcard and it has a little red box with 3 digits to be inserted i think? and it says" smartcard not inserted , not decoding...how can i make this work as its driving me bonkers..i've tried all the usual(on a fta channel and then turn off and on ets) . can anyone help me step by step please??????

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
You realise theres very little open at the moment dont you? All the main pay services are black.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Hi fabio1,
if you update your Cam to Predator 343 you can open what is currently available, or you could update the keys using the debug option in your menu.

conk

Reaction score
Website
www.skyhigh-uk.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
Echostar AD3600IP Via
90cm parabolic dish with DiseqC 1.2 positioner
Pentium 4 2.0Ghz PC
My Location
Lincolnshire
I agree with Mickha, you have to update the version to 3.43 before you can see what is available, having said that it is a bit fragmented you can get a couple of channeles on Astra 19.2 (TCM, catoon network, and some of the easy tv). Then very little on Hotbird, a couple on Serius 2.3 (Hustler inclusive plus viasat 6 and 3) and finally on hispasat the MGM, 18 Somos, Natura and a couple of others. All main packages are closed for the moment, until someone comes up with new codes (propably from the Sat-Key Team). Best of Luck
Con:)

fabio1

Reaction score
thanks for your help guys..i have a loader card and infinity programmer ...will this do as the cam i have came pre-loaded....is there any way i can receive italian channels...football etc or adult??

fabio1

Reaction score
thans mickha...you mentioned updating the keys in the debug option...can you point me in the right direction as it is something that i have never attempted beforehave not really had much time in the past to watch as much as i gave wanted, but now i have..regards

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Hi fabio1,
there are not many keys available to update, but just assuming you want to update SRG Swiss keys manually:
You would access your cams menu, and the debug option.
You would then navigate to the correct form of encryption, written differently in the Dragon menu.
For SRG you would go to Viyuckses, Viyukses 1, and 009400 SRG Swiss.
Then navigate to the key that requires changing and enter the new Dec keys, 3 numbers.
To change Hex keys into Dec keys, for manual input,use a converter, found on this site:
Matrix keyer:
http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin/forum/showthread.php?t=9926
If you want to test your skills try altering TPS AES keys, as these are changing every 10-20 minutes it will give you some real practice.
Debug, Viyuckses, Viyuckses 1, 55AEAE TPSAESKey,
and insert the latest keys.
Best wishes
Mickha

fabio1

Reaction score
thanks so much mickha...i have been away for a while but now will hopefully have time to practise a bit..thank you....just to catch up , are the keys still being changed regurarly?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Yes TPS are still changing keys every few minutes. Its an effective way of securing their platform from most freeloaders so dont expect it to change anytime soon

fabio1

Reaction score
thanks analogue sat...not much chance of football at present then..

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
What about TV8 at 42E? Its in BISS but thats easy enough to get around if you have the right equipment. Or you could pay for ART or DigiAlb.