please help me starsat3500

david hyter

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
starsat 3500
My Location
iran
hi ihave starsat3500super and i'm downloaded the latest software of www.satsw.com and upgrade my receiver by it.
i have problem to inpot the nanual remot cod key to open the cards.for example i have the latest cod ant manual remot cotrol key to access the nagra card but at the menu in my receiver only i can input the card cod and i wont insert the manual remot key.
please guid me how i can insert the cod.

futur_group

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite
My Location
Egypt
Dear sir
starsat latest softwear already inclouded all code`s any way if you want to input manual code you have to go menu then instllation then press ok and go to input code select the scremble system you want to add code to then select the provider you want to edit press ok and go to index key at last input your new key then press menu to save.
nice watching with starsat
for any help you can contact me using msn messenger

J.L.K.

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dm 800se original
david hyter said:
hi ihave starsat3500super and i'm downloaded the latest software of www.satsw.com and upgrade my receiver by it.
i have problem to inpot the nanual remot cod key to open the cards.for example i have the latest cod ant manual remot cotrol key to access the nagra card but at the menu in my receiver only i can input the card cod and i wont insert the manual remot key.
please guid me how i can insert the cod.

The latest p**ch for 3500super is V303 that is on satdw.com. Download it and everything is ok. You do not need to enter keys manually

david hyter

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
starsat 3500
My Location
iran
you are great ....i'm thank's to yoar attention and your helfull idea (futur group & j.l.k.).
bye to the next time my friend's.