Please help me with Starsat SRX 3500 CUCI Super

relaxo2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
?
Hi!
My cousine has the star sat srx 3500 cuci super, but he can not upgrade software, because he has no cable. Someone told him a secret code to enter codes via remote control ( enter the sat menu and press 1234, then the menu apears to enter codes ). All codes are input allready, but the screens are still black.
Is there a secret code to activate the embeded decryption? ( the receiver is with its original software as it was bought )?
(Somewhere I read something about to go to the scrambled Channel --> enter the Menu --> and enter a specific code, but I cannot find it anymore)
Thank you in advance!

cuteboy1

Reaction score
U need to upgrade the software , and for that he must get a cable or make one .
Its avery simple cable, check the attached pdf file , it shows u how to make a cable for starsat.

Thanks

relaxo2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
?
Thank you cuteboy1 for your quick answer! But my cousine lives in a ****ry, where Internet is only availible in bigger cities, so it is rather difficult for him to get software and instructions for the cable.
Are you sure that watching the scrambled channels is only possible by upgrading the software? Sure, it is the easyiest way, but the secret code 1234 worked and he got access to the input code menu.
I am quite sure that i´ve read about a method withwich you can watch a scrambled channel, by switching to that channel, then entering the menu and entering a secret code ( I think something with a 9 at the beginning ). With that method you can watch only the selected channel - you cannot unscrambel all channels. I searched, but I could not find that thread again.
Perhaps someone has read about this method or even knows about it. Thank you in Advance!

cuteboy1

Reaction score
Recently T*S has changed its encryption so even if U enter the new keys it will not work has to upgrade the software. for p****at & others U can enter the keys and watch them.