• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

please help with Humax 5400!!!!!!

My Satellite Setup
hello everyone, ive got a problem with a humax 5400 and need help. well, the first time i turned it on to see whats wrong with it hummy didnt switch on at all. so the first thing i did(what i always do in this case)changed all the capacitors in power supply and normally it would work. but this humax has another problem and i think one or both flash memories are damaged. the reason i say so is because i tried this hummy with a few different working power supplies and the same thing every time-a green dot flashing on the front display for a split of a second and nothing else and dies out, not even three dots flashing(in case somebody had tried to patch it with killer patch or wrong bootloader, u know the usual hummy problem), no boot loader, nothing, humax dead and nothing on the display. so i tried to use z board in case it could help but it does no difference even with zboard. so considering power supply works and humax doesnt EVEN TRY to boot with a zoboard, what else could it be apart from damaged or corrupted flash memories????? please help somebody. thanx in advance

Humax is OAK2 with LMK3 tuner
1. TE28F800C3BA90
2. TE28F160C3BA90