Please monitor MR1.08 will released soon

benny

Reaction score
Get a grip of your senses.It is not your right to receive anything.Be gratefull for what you have ,when you have it. If not produce some files yourself.

jagost02

Single
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Yamaha YZF-R1
My Location
North of the Tejo & South of the Thames
Bravo Benny,

Well said. It is amazing that people feel that they have the right to demand. This is suppose to be a hobby. Enjoy it. I know gxmax did disappear and the matrixcam site has removed the files but they will eventually turn up. MR will reign for awhile. If you are not happy, go get a dragon cam and see the support you get there if any...

Regards,
John )(-red

benny

Reaction score
Hi,
I have been in the satellite game for over 15 years and peoples reactions to code changes etc have not changed. I used to sell filmnet decoders way back then and when the customer bought it ,I told them that I did not know how long it would last, but i would upgrade it if possible. At that point it was all smiles and "Oh thats OK". But within 10 minutes of a change the phone was red hot. Some people were demanding their money back. I told everybody the risks and when its working they are fine,but when its not...
As far as i can see, no subscriptions are being paid.So if they add up all the subs that they would have to pay and this can add up to £3000 per year and deduct the price of a cam,programmer + card. They will then see that they are getting unbelivable value for money. Im just slowly getting to grips with all this myself ,as a hobby.We all must understand the reasons why new equipment is needed is to try to outwit the broadcasters,who are spending a lot of money to protect their investment. This is a game of cat and mouse .If you want to be a part of it ,you need to put your hand in your pocket.
I know it can be frustrating when your card goes down,but don't you get an equal but opposite buzz when you get your hands on the new files.
We are all lucky that file guys make public their files.We could be in a situation that you pay a membership fee for 12 months to a company for updates.
99% of us on this board have no idea how a system is cracked.
75% of us can't produce files etc.

There will be file guys that in the past have kept things to themselves or within a selected few.This happened not so long ago with conax. If i was a file guy ,i to would consider this when i look at some of the postings.....I need mature content.....i need this......i need that.

Have some respect.

Sorry for ranting but like i said people dont change.

benny

benny

Reaction score
Dont forget that the reason why the codes change ,is the fact that you have the files in the first place. Companys monitor sites like this,buy cards and study the files and turn them off. The fact that codes change every day shows that they are worried.

That makes me smile.

benny

chrislloret

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Beautiful Catalunya,Spain
Very true benny, I install satellite dishes for the last 8 years here in spain and of course we supply quite a lot of "those cards", ALWAYS without any waranties,but people simply do not accept a not possible or not now.
I must say how ever, that there are no problems with things loke mature content, because here the problem is not money. A mature content channel you can simply subscibe to but try to do that to a european satprovider if you do not live in there country. How do you get an italien package living in spain? Or SKY from england living here? You don´t. The clients are here, in there thousends but they can not spend there money legally. Even the "legal suppliers" where you by the real thing for immense amounds of money,are in fact not legal since most broadcasters have a terretorial clause in there contracts.
So, if I´m asked to pay and its illigal or not to pay and its also illigal....well the answer is not too difficould.
sunny greetings
C

frankyork

Reaction score
I wholeheartly agree with all benny has said. not too long ago on analogue filmnet etc
you paid for the privilege of having a working card.
the codes were available through dialups at 1.50/ 2.50 per min....and were glad to get a week or twos viewing.
It is al too easy now .......not that im complaining.......but suppliers of the channels are losing revenue and going to the wall because of the increase of non paying viewers.....
I beleive in tv should be free......but ppv etc....well thats a different matter.....
blockbuster dont give away dvds free.....wouldnt it be a perfect world if costs for tv were nominal......funded by a small charge per year/month etc for all....on a world wide scale..and shared by all....

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Interesting posts. I think I still have an old filmnet decoder in the loft and when it first 'unlocked' filmnet...well....I couldn't believe it. Things have come a long way since and there certainly is an element of impatience among some people. As Rolf said elsewhere, "there's a big difference between need and want".

msawad

Reaction score
i agree with frankyork & Chrislloret and Benny too

in addition, i believe the owners of PPV channels are the same owners of Cams , funcards, titanium ...etc

They permit to release of some keys / codes unofficially plus cam's firmware just to encourage selling of their products

it is a type of business to retain the customers which are not able to subscribe with PPV channels instead of losting them totally

benny

Reaction score
Yep,all is quite true.Certain systems get cracked and certain systems don't.
Is it a fluke that a certain broadcasters digital system has never been cracked and all the others in europe have.Or have they just got luckly. I wonder.
There are also members on this board (and others i may add) That post seeming newbie questions one minute and a few days/weeks down the line they are going in to detail , in depth about certain scrambling systems.

Like I said ....its all a game.

msawad

Reaction score
manikm said:
well, its out now anyway!
Thanks Manikm for your attention , i forgot to update the thread

this is the best forum for us