Please note how the ZENEGA STB Edit function will work.

hmalzomati

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SEUPER LASER
Hello to all
please help me how can i Upgrade my Super laser 10000 STB?

touchmate

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
HI
hi vivek.
you cannot see any satellite other than nss6 and insat because they have made the revceiver to suite their requirements...( the software is developed for dish tv ) so if you can get the original software for zenega receiver then the problem will be solved (I guess)....i am in search of the software..if you get it please share....I will do the same...

cheers..

markand said:
Hi Vivek

I appreciate for your observation of receiver behavior.But this also very short solution. You can select only listed satellites.And listed TPs only. You can't add your wished satellite and TPs.And I tried with other receiver which not supplied by Zee. In that receiver NSS 86 is not listed and not addable, so not
available.And you know always tuning your receiver to factory data and putting and selecting the TPs also cumborsome.Any your work should be apreciable.Thank you very much for your contribution.

Best regards
G.Markandeya

siva73

Reaction score
respected members,
can any one tell which mcu & flash ic are used in zenega receiver i can help you via jtag or loaders or universal programmer.i new in this forum

AMAN_MONA

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
PINTIUM 4
256MB
40GB
INTELCHIPSET
My Location
O-zzz
Vivek said:
Hi G Markendeya,
How can I download my zenega receiver program file to my computer?
)(-red:-worshipO-zzz

afancier

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Zenaga STB CD1002S, Three solid Ku band Dish. 60Cm,70cm,90cm getting Nss6 95E, Yamal201 90E, ABS1 75E, EuroBird2 26E at 26E. Disec SWITCH
My Location
Amritsar
AMAN_MONA said:
O-zzz
)(-red:-worshipO-zzz

every body says STb to STB is easy method.......... it's very bad that in whole world people are not sharing how to upload program........... even handan doesn't put there own software in their site...................