Please Point Me In The Right Direction

dwight1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I fabricated my computer using mostly Intel Parts and using the Windows XP operating system. My satellite receiver is a Ariza Extreme
My Location
Netherlands
My system was brought from the States to Europe recently and was fully functional and included the latest rollover software etc. I know that the only keys used in my system were Nagrivision as that was all that was required for the Americas Birds and everything was done automatically for me by the rollover software. All of my other bins (cryptoworks, viaccess, etc have never been used but should be capable of accepting key. Key I can find but I am completely lost on inputting the providers codes and key numbers. Anyway now I am confronted with having to deal with provider and key codes. I have read about every forum I can find but still cant quite get it straight. I have the ability to input keys but am unclear on the proper input of provider codes and key numbers. Could you please walk me through the setup for one of the satellites here in the Europe area so I could learn the procedures necessary to get me on my way again? I can get the keys on my own but need walkthrough on one channel on any of the satellites available so I can get the process down straight. If necessary please send me a private message. Warm Regards,

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Hi dwight - welcome to the forum. You have moved over here at a very bad time - theres very little open on keycodes at the moment.

TPS are changing their codes every 5 minutes or so, so the only workaround is to load modified bin files onto the receiver evey day. (Only works on a few receivers - Technomate for one)

Try getting SRG Switzerland (13E) open - that one is fairly easy for beginners.