pls help newbie

C

changi

My Satellite Setup
intersat 3000
My Location
ME
i am a satellite newbie in ME. i have intersat 3000 reciever and recieve hotbird and nilesat. i have installed the sw on MAGICSTAR , which comes up when i turn the reciever on. I think it might be CI 9000 I reciever SW. i am able to recieve XXL due to the keys originally loaded by the satellite vendor. now recently muttivision cannot be seen on my reciever. the problem is i am able to edit the hex keys for TPS. but after editing, the channels are not active. specifically equidia and Multivision. What could be the problem..
thanx for u r time

B

biggie_1

My Satellite Setup
SATELLITE
My Location
SATELLITE CAMS
can you get horizantal channel on nilesat?
and if you can what do you need to get nilesat horzantal im from england near london.

Topper

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
biggie_1 said:
can you get horizantal channel on nilesat?
and if you can what do you need to get nilesat horzantal im from england near london.

A very big dish :)

B

biggie_1

My Satellite Setup
SATELLITE
My Location
SATELLITE CAMS
how big the dish we need to get horizantal channel for nilesat, and which brand?
please i need some pro help on this.
thank you

Topper

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Not able to say really but needless to say it would need planning permission but if you look at the footprint here I think that tells you that there is very little chance from the UK unless there is a footprint anomoly