Ppua

radiotech

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
USA
Hi to my understanding the PPUA is in a viaccess subscribed card. Is there any other way to obtain a PPUA by logging? I have ident, op. keys only. Thanks

radiotech

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
USA
Thanks Marcoh64. I know that i don't need the PPUA if i have a working opkey. Just in case they change the opkeys, then i need the PPUA to obtain new keys.

marcoh64

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Netherlands
You will need a litle more then just the PPUA m8.

For a good understanding on how key updates in Viaccess work, how to read log or how to extract an original card, i suggest you have a look at the FAQ (and the mainforum) at http://vkeysforum.page.to

radiotech

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
USA
would i get the new opkeys if i have issuer's mk 00, mk 01; subscriber's mk 00, mk 01 and mk 04 and PPUA. To my knowledge, i need to have mk 05 + PPUA to get new opkeys. Thank you in advance.

marcoh64

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Netherlands
This depends on how the provider is updating, and since you don't state the provider you are talking about, i can't answer you.

radiotech

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
USA
provider ID 011400 (taipei international) and provider ID 017400 (asia after dark). Both are USA providers. Another question, can i log new keys (mks or opkeys) using information from an unsub card? also the issuer for taipei is FFF600 and issuer for AAD is FFF6F0. Thanks in advance.