Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Hi colordrome,
the only package the K3 card is getting at the moment, that the Dragon Cam isn't, is C+ NL, and there are too many freezes to make it worthwhile, I'd save your money.
The Dragon Cam can open all channles, without any other card, unless you get a legitimate subsription to a package.
You could try a translator like Googles to help understand the Portuguese and Spanish posts, it's not ideal but you do get the gist of a post.
_http://translate.google.com/translate_t
Best wishes
Mickha

colordrome

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Mac OS X, Windows XP, Illusion SAT M3, Eye TV 310
My Location
España
Hello again Mickha!

I have tried to manually change the keys on my dragon cam but it won't let me change the keys.

Idiot... never ever post keys on this forum

I went to the OhlAladin menu and then D+ and I can see those 4 different keys but when I tried to change them manually, it keeps on saying Key 00, then Key 00-00, Key 00-00-00 without switching to the other key type.

If I copy and paste the keys for some reason they get copied twiced and even if I erase the first part it will still give me the same problem.

How do you change those keys??

Thank you again! :)

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
Hi colordrome,
I can't locate any information on anyone with your make of receiver and a Dragon Cam to discover how you enter the keys manually.
I can give you some general advice about Dec and Hex, keys are in Hex format, which is a combination of numbers 0-9 and letters A-F, these come in pairs, but to input them manually into your Dragon Cam you require them in Dec format, 3 numbers, to alter the keys from Hex to Dec you can use Windows Calculator in scientific mode, or it is easier to use a Hex to Dec converter, like Matrix Keyer found here:
http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin...-downloads/9926-mr-hex-dec-key-converter.html
You enter these in sets of 8 into the relevant key section, 00-0 and 00-1 or 01-0 and 01-1 depending on which set of keys need updating.
D+ is down at the moment, but as it is already open on MVision receivers new keys could be available today, keep trying to enter the keys manually.
An alternetive method of entering the keys is using Dragoncrypt, which I've uploaded on sendspace.
_http://www.sendspace.com/file/75wuh4
Open Dragoncrypt, click on the yellow folder icon to load the latest Predator file, you wish to update the keys, navigate to the Predator file, with XP usually in C:, Documents & settings, "username", My Documents, Unzipped, Predatorxxx, predatorxxx.dra.
Once this is loaded, if the file isn't already expanded click Expand, you should now see a list of providers on the left. Slide up to 4101 Digital+ N2, and click on it.
In the right hand pane you should now see the key information, Idea00 and Idea01, change the relevant key, 16 sets of hex keys, you can copy and paste these in it's quicker, once done hit save predator firmware, the floppy disk symbol, the keys are now updated in the predator file and can be loaded onto your loader card and into your Dragon Cam as normal.
It is always best to update the keys using the remote control, so keep trying, but use Dragoncrypt if necessary.
Best wishes
Mickha

brianmacdee

Reaction score
My Location
N Derbyshire
Hi friends - am trying to load a new Predator file, but cant get the Dynamite prog up running. seem to have lost the jungo drivers in a computer cleanup!!! Can any kind soul give me a pointer todownloading thes, please?? brian

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
Hi brianmacdee,
as far as I remember the Dynamite programmer uses the Cas Studio software, and there are extra drivers in the Driver folder that need to be installed.
Try unplugging your Dynamite programmer and navigate to the CISxx folder, which can be located in your unzipped folder, in there is a Drivers folder, and an Install MS Dos batch file, double click on this and then try connecting your programmer.
If this fails try installing manually by right clicking on My Computer, click on properties, Hardware and Device Manager.
If the Jungo driver is there with a yellow exclamation mark by it, right click and click on update drivers, check no for going online and yse for install from a list, tick include this location, hit browse and navigate to C: program files, Duolabs, Cas Studio x.x, and Drivers, click OK and next and let Windows find and install the drivers.
Please post back if you have any problems.
Best wishes
Mickha