Premier League 2008/2009 - Which card is best? 3pm's?

peterscott66

Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
48
My Satellite Setup
spiderbox 9000hd
My Location
stockton on tees
Wich card do i need for this season, i had digitalb last season and was disapointed with the number of games. please help?

peter:-worship
 

Burnham Beech

Specialist Contributor
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,047
Reaction score
53
Points
48
Only one answer. Get a 7°w Showtime card and a very big dish. Make that whopping big dish.

You then get every one of the 380 EPL games with top quality Ѕky picture and with Ѕky english commentary.
 

zooma

Regular Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2005
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
54
My Satellite Setup
Humax HDCI2000, Technomate TM-6800 HD, 80cm Dish, Tosh HD DVD, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, Netgear Media Streamer
My Location
NW England
Digiturk on 7e will be broadcasting all Middlesborough premiership games Live so that might be of interest to you
 

mishmash

Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
57
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon,
Sky HD,
Sony X2000 1080P LCD
Q9550 64bit Vista,
Diablo 2.3 cam,
1m motorised dish,
Xbox 360, wii, slingbox
My Location
Ingleby Barwick
Hi all

I'm a Boro fan too.

Isnt the Digiturk channel scrambled ? I thought this was on 42degE

I have the Diablo 2.3 cam which can now pick up Digitalb, Premiere Sport Portal and the conax scrambled Scandinavian channels. I'm hoping that I will pick up as many Boro games as possible.

Up the Boro
 

peterscott66

Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
48
My Satellite Setup
spiderbox 9000hd
My Location
stockton on tees
Burnham Beech said:
Only one answer. Get a 7°w Showtime card and a very big dish. Make that whopping big dish.

You then get every one of the 380 EPL games with top quality Ѕky picture and with Ѕky english commentary.

Thanks for that, i only have a 1.5 meter dish so i might struggle, is there anyway to test?
 

peterscott66

Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
48
My Satellite Setup
spiderbox 9000hd
My Location
stockton on tees
zooma said:
Digiturk on 7e will be broadcasting all Middlesborough premiership games Live so that might be of interest to you

Thanks, isnt that the same channel as fox turk wich gets scrambled just before the kick off? or is it a channel that needs a card? if i need the card were is the best place to get it?

peter
 

peterscott66

Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
48
My Satellite Setup
spiderbox 9000hd
My Location
stockton on tees
mishmash said:
Hi all

I'm a Boro fan too.

Isnt the Digiturk channel scrambled ? I thought this was on 42degE

I have the Diablo 2.3 cam which can now pick up Digitalb, Premiere Sport Portal and the conax scrambled Scandinavian channels. I'm hoping that I will pick up as many Boro games as possible.

Up the Boro

I have a technomate box with a big dish, what is that about conax channels? how do you unscrable them?

up the boro
 

andyw37

SkysNotTheLimit
Joined
Sep 30, 2007
Messages
155
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
53
My Satellite Setup
Tring 90cm & Viasat
My Location
Moscow
We found that you need a Triax 1.1m dish or equivalent, official card and a Technomate 1500, this will do the job. Up north may need bigger dish but should be OK.

Try looking at the following: link removed

We have installed a few around London however the subscriber had the card. Try a local Turkish person they will be able to help or give you a contact for a card half the price as the advert.
 

mishmash

Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
57
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon,
Sky HD,
Sony X2000 1080P LCD
Q9550 64bit Vista,
Diablo 2.3 cam,
1m motorised dish,
Xbox 360, wii, slingbox
My Location
Ingleby Barwick
Its a Diablo 2.3 card.

Download the latest Underworld software and Bobs your uncle.
 

Burnham Beech

Specialist Contributor
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,047
Reaction score
53
Points
48
peterscott66 said:
Thanks for that, i only have a 1.5 meter dish so i might struggle, is there anyway to test?

No way to get the 7°w horizontal transponders in NE England. You might be lucky and get the vertical transponders, test on 11.862v 27500.

Unfortunately only about 20% of the 380 EPL matches wil be on vertical transponders, not really worth the Showtime subscription. You need that whopping dish I talked about.
 

peterscott66

Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
48
My Satellite Setup
spiderbox 9000hd
My Location
stockton on tees
andyw37 said:
We found that you need a Triax 1.1m dish or equivalent, official card and a Technomate 1500, this will do the job. Up north may need bigger dish but should be OK.

Try looking at the following: link removed

We have installed a few around London however the subscriber had the card. Try a local Turkish person they will be able to help or give you a contact for a card half the price as the advert.

link removed, dont supose you could PM me

many thanks
 

andyw37

SkysNotTheLimit
Joined
Sep 30, 2007
Messages
155
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
53
My Satellite Setup
Tring 90cm & Viasat
My Location
Moscow
Apologies to admin for the advertisers link.

Not wanting to sound negative, but forget 7west, it WILL keep upsetting you, with worse to come on the reception side.

Digiturk is a good option ALL the boro games plus more for around a £200, official card, no random scrambled channels in the middle of the game!! - Unlike the Diablo.
 

peterscott66

Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
48
My Satellite Setup
spiderbox 9000hd
My Location
stockton on tees
andyw37 said:
Apologies to admin for the advertisers link.

Not wanting to sound negative, but forget 7west, it WILL keep upsetting you, with worse to come on the reception side.

Digiturk is a good option ALL the boro games plus more for around a £200, official card, no random scrambled channels in the middle of the game!! - Unlike the Diablo.

Many thanks again,

shame i just renewed my digitalb, i will still get the digiturk card but not sure were to get it from, any way of letting me know?
 

Burnham Beech

Specialist Contributor
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,047
Reaction score
53
Points
48
andyw37 said:
Digiturk is a good option ALL the boro games plus more for around a £200, official card.

Not wanting to sound negative but why do you think LJs aren't listing any boro games on Digiturk .......Yet?
 

Burnham Beech

Specialist Contributor
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,047
Reaction score
53
Points
48
Well, this is is odd.

If you tune to Spormax on 7°e 11596h 30000 you will see a page showing five EPL matches this weekend including the 3:00pm Boro match. I have also see this infomation repeated on another forum.

But no mention of any of these matches being on Spormax on LJ's - does anyone know what's going on?
 

andyw37

SkysNotTheLimit
Joined
Sep 30, 2007
Messages
155
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
53
My Satellite Setup
Tring 90cm & Viasat
My Location
Moscow
Digialb have pulled 3pm games is what I have heard from the big UK seller of the package after a visit by MPS / FAPL.

Anyone else heard this know?

I notice another site has pulled the 3pm listing also for tomorrow.
 

Burnham Beech

Specialist Contributor
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,047
Reaction score
53
Points
48
Well the posts about Spormax on various forums have woken up LJ - LJ's site now lists all the five EPL games advertised on the Spormax promo - including the Boro game.

I don't know why there is particular problem with the 3:00pm games with certain providers, I would wait a few weeks until the season is well under before drawing conclusions. There are still many other channels showing the 3:00pm games.
 

mishmash

Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
57
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon,
Sky HD,
Sony X2000 1080P LCD
Q9550 64bit Vista,
Diablo 2.3 cam,
1m motorised dish,
Xbox 360, wii, slingbox
My Location
Ingleby Barwick
Aren't all of the sites showing the Boro game encrypted though ?

How can the be de-crypted ?
 

tanman

Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2008
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
57
My Satellite Setup
big dish and seven receivers
My Location
fundee
is this a good card for the football

Arabesque Art Cards on hotbird


thanx

tan
 
Top