Premiere World all programs

baka

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
pj::
Have just got a Diablo Cam. Installed Stealth 2.11 with new keys. Have tried many different settings on CAIDS and AUTO PMT. It takes very long time to clear ALL PW programs. Some programs clear immediately, for the others it takes very long time. Usually, late in the evening I manage to clear all of them. What are the best settings for PW? Which program do I need to go on first in order to clear the others as soon as possible? Would the same settings work also for Taquilla?
Thanks!
Baka

baka

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
pj::
Have just understood what the problem is. It is all about parental control. Current receiver is Humax IPDR 9800 which requires PIN input while used with the original Premiere card when the program is not appropriate for kids younger than…. The PIN comes with the original card. Diablo does not allow for PIN input, thus the receiver does not give the picture. Trying the very same Diablo on the Technisat DigiBox Beta 2 receiver everything works fine. Interestingly enough, for Taquilla programs the PIN is also required, but this time the input of the receiver (not card) :confusedPIN is OK. The picture gets immediately unscrambled. Have already tried to change parental control settings on the Humax IPDR 9800, but unfortunately without success. Can not be switched off, settings to ignore in a certain time frame does not work. Ideas?