Premiership 2004/5. Who'll win it?!?!

rob43

Reaction score
My Location
canaries
i´m a rangers man so i have no prefered english team. but i can´t see anyone taking the title off arsenal.

BE-COOL

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
MaxPlus HTS 2100S+
DM500S
SkyStar2 :)
/
Triax TDS 88
/
LNB REX 0,1 dB
/
Moteck SG-2100A
My Location
Portugal
Chelsea is going to win, only because they have the best coach in the world and some Portuguese players.

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Looks like both on the poll and on the pitch, ManU are going to have to settle for third again!

Be interesting to see what impact Rooney makes, but at the moment they look distinctly second(third)-rate...

:D

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
You know, football is not as predictable as you put it to be. We have seen 16 point leads disapear etc etc. Don't write Manu off just yet. With all the respect for Arsenal, and I do understand the yearning for a change, but ManU are not going to give up. This is not Liverpool you are talking about, This is a team which has the best young players in the PL. Remember: You can't win anything with kids. Talk to you in March again....

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Just making sure your still awake m8! ;)

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
BGonaSTICK said:
Just making sure your still awake m8! ;)

I never sleep, but there is going to be a rood awakening for some O-Ha

newbie123

Reaction score
No more excuses for Chelsea, they have the players and the coach to win the league, i think they will.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
To be honest and although I have been a loyal fan of Chelsea for many years.....I'm not bothered too much if they do!.....especially after the way they treated CR!....There is one saying that comes to mind here "Money can't buy everything" I would love to see Roman Abramovich throw his toys out of the pram at the end of the season! Just to show that out beloved footy can't be bought and won by anybody with money!

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Just checking what is going on here. If things go on as I think they are then it is going to be interesting!! Did I say Ruud awakening on my last post? I think I made a mistake it is going to be a roon awakening ;-)

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
T_G said:
Just checking what is going on here. If things go on as I think they are then it is going to be interesting!! Did I say Ruud awakening on my last post? I think I made a mistake it is going to be a roon awakening ;-)

I make you right there T_G and three cracking goals too.......although I have to say Chelsea do now have a bunch of good scorer's and although Drogba is not as good as Roon....you have to admit he is unpredictable with a bit of class!....I'm beginning to think the boy's in blue are gonna be a hard act to beat this season :D

Striker10

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
top of flats, london
Wycombe wanders will win the division. I've been studying their form of late and it's much better then the ({}) nal's. I reckon chelsea will finish 15 or possibly relegated, and my team, who ever that may be ;) , will win by 100,000 points.

ajmac42

Reaction score
Never thought i'd see the day i'd vote for Man U. but with the MIGHTYYYYY LEEDS U. FC Gettin into a spot of relegation this season, what can ya do.

Oh Woe is me, boo hoo.

WE WILL RETURN, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Yes ({})

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
ajmac42 said:
Never thought i'd see the day i'd vote for Man U. but with the MIGHTYYYYY LEEDS U. FC Gettin into a spot of relegation this season, what can ya do.

Oh Woe is me, boo hoo.

Thanks for that! I sure hope that Leeds return, they belong in the PL. I am sure it will happen sooner than later. ManU - Leeds always a nice one to win :p

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
ajmac42 said:

Oh Woe is me, boo hoo.

LOL, some long memories here, they haven't been the Mighty Leeds since Bremner, Clarke and gang left. ;)

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
i vote for Man U.

in my opinion people are daft!! they won it in 1992, next year people wrote them off... and the year after.... and the year after. when will people learn :)

after a bad start we are picking up the pace, dont be suprised if Chelsea, Arsenal and Man U are all neck and neck by end of January....

Arsenal, to be honest i have been really impresses with them over the last few years. they deserve to be champions by a mile, last season they were awesome!!, but they are starting to look tired and are dropping points

Chelsea, have been getting better each season, and with the abramavich money input are getting the right combination of players together, but i do think they are about to hit a bad patch.... every team usually has one, Chelsea will have theres at christmas and the new year.

by Febuary it will be very close indeed!! and because united are fighting for the title every year, they are better at handling the pressure. That will prove to be the deciding factor.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Well, Leeds were a top 5 team only 4 years ago with European games, so not such a long memory. Unless 4 is long.....

Regarding the league situation: It is going to be interesting. If ManU don't win it I prefer Chelsea, their players still have that "fresh" look to them and don't seem to be as nasty and arrogant as some of the other teams.
As to United, we can't blame anybody but ourselves....But at least I have a feeling the wagon is rolling again and who knows, maybe Chelsea will drop a few, draw one or two and then the pressure will start. It remains to be seen how they cope with it.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
It was a verrrrry long time ago when they were known as the Mighty Leeds T_G, they may have had a few years in the sun since, but not to the degree that they were in the sixties and seventies. Haven't heard them called Mighty in some 30 years.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
rolfw said:
It was a verrrrry long time ago when they were known as the Mighty Leeds T_G, they may have had a few years in the sun since, but not to the degree that they were in the sixties and seventies. Haven't heard them called Mighty in some 30 years.

OK, take your point....

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
I see Chelsea have hit the top of the poll...

...but they only seem to be two points clear at the top (?!?!), so it doesn't quite reflect reality yet... O-Ha

chelsea_new.gif

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
They should voluntarily drop some points so that after Xmas it will be nice and tight so the fans will have a good close season!!

P.S nice signature, mate! Damn, larger diameter crest..... O-Ha