Premiership Football Cheap Subscription Live Matches!

jali

Reaction score
Hi,

Good News

I have a 60cm dish facing Hotbird. I pick up 780 free channels. I recently purchased an Arabesque Sports Card. It has exclusive rights. It shows live Premiership matches that no other broadcaster shows live.

All commentary in English. It also shows Champion League matches live. It gets all this in addition to many other channels on the card. This is the best card for the true football fans.

It is only for £129 for 6 months original subscription. the sticker on the card says that it is for personal use only.

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
That's about the right price for that package I think, but as you say, it's very good value, esp. compared to Sly.

Depending on which team you support though, you can still see all the Premiership matches you want for nothing, and you can't get cheaper than that!

:)

jali

Reaction score
I am glad that this subscription is genuine one and unlike other dodgy cards this one does not cut off in the midle of the match.

BGonaSTICK said:
That's about the right price for that package I think, but as you say, it's very good value, esp. compared to Sly.

Depending on which team you support though, you can still see all the Premiership matches you want for nothing, and you can't get cheaper than that!

:)