price and info!

teessider2009

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
none looking to buy need some information
My Location
teesside
hi every one
i am a new pub owner and looking to a cheap premier viewing box beating sky who currently changing 1200 a month, can any one else with this we are pritty desprate and need to get some type of system in what would be the best system to get in and at what cost? any info would be gratefull!

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
teessider2009 said:
hi every one
i am a new pub owner and looking to a cheap premier viewing box beating sky who currently changing 1200 a month, can any one else with this we are pritty desprate and need to get some type of system in what would be the best system to get in and at what cost? any info would be gratefull!

There are satellite packages from Europe like Nova, but it would be asking for trouble to use it in a pub.
If you do then remember to choose a package which has English audio option.
http://www.satellites.co.uk/satelli...ova-satellite-card-supplier-found-guilty.html
http://www.satellites.co.uk/satelli...-pub-owners-get-their-day-european-court.html

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Using anything apart from a proper sky commercial sub in a pub is asking for a day in court and a big fine.

teessider2009

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
none looking to buy need some information
My Location
teesside
all the pubs have them in showing live football maches in teesside if not shown on sky! and its in english may get the odd match in another lauguage...

im sick of paying £100`s out every month to sky and they dont show the matches we want. whats the point...

and they wont even come down on the price and they wonder why so many pubs and clubs are closing down?

so what systems do you guys recamend and what type of prices?

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
In your first post it says 1200 per month.
Now it is 100 pounds a month.
Which is it? :confused

satelliteman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Northants, Midlands UK & Lanzarote, Canary Islands
I'd take a good look at the two links on post #2 above before you make anymore posts on the subject :)

guest poster

registered
Reaction score
Google 'football on satellite' - there are several .. plus a few free to air 3pms ..now and again... and take note of the above issues ...