Priority cards peers

teide_ian

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Home-Amstrad Sky Digi-box on 60cm dish. Bar - Pace Sky English Digi-box and Grundig Sky Eire Digi-box linked to a 2.4m Channel master dish with a single dual output LNB. Digibox for ART network on 90cm dish. Digibox for Digitalalb subscription. Di
My Location
Canary Islands
Hi all,
I have showtime peers and all there cards take ages to come through.
Have just read on another site about giving priority in config at the top to fastest ping time down put in order.
Will this also work if i put in config the cards i use first at the top or is this of no relevence.
I have the relevant f line to cline would it make any difference to put all f lines together and same with c lines or does this not matter either.
Just trying to restrict freezing and channels clearing quicker.
Thanks in advance.

Sharkadder

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 8000 HD PVR+DVD, 80cm Dish, 1.2 Compatible Motor, Quad LNB, Samsung 22" 1080p HD TV/monitor, Yamaha RX-V765 Amplifier, Tannoy Mercury FC Centre Speaker, 2 x Tannoy F1 Custom Speakers, 2 x Tannoy FR Custom Speakers, EPOS ELS Sub Woofer
My Location
Teesside (North East England)
basically without going into too much detail, i believe later versions of emulators work on ping and not list order. I might be wrong but i do know that they used to work on list order in versions below 2.0.5 i think it was.

Anyways, there is a prio file which might be obsolete now, i never used it and it just slows the process down. I don't watch showtime so i cannot comment much but what i would suggest is finding people who have it, if you already have done that then i'm sure if you keep looking you'll find one with decent ecm timings.