Private Gold ???

B

badi

Hello everybody...

I would like to know if the private gold on Astra is an adult channel
and in what system , cause i cant see it but i dont get a signal for wrong key either (i am trying in irdeto). Thanks...

2old4this

2old4this

Honorary Admin
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
I didn't even know there WAS a Private Gold on Astra.
Are you sure you don't mean the one on Amos (4W) 11346/H/6003 fec 3/4...??
2old

B

badi

I am sure that my humax 5400 found a channel with a name Private Gold on Astra... I will see and i will tell you the frequency... i am receiving only from hotbird and astra with my system...Maybe its only a confusion on the name that humax show me for that channel...

B

badi

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 05-09-01 AT 01:10 AM (GMT)]Well, that channel is on Astra 11992Mhz (H) 27500 3/4 WizjaTv... Is that Private Gold?

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Yes it's a Polish erotic channel in Cryptoworks.

Rolf

B

badi

Thanks Rolf for your information. At least now i know and i will not spend more time trying to descrabling that channel with irdeto :) You saved my time, thanks...

H

howard

should I be able to clear this channel on a humax 5400 with 6in1 file?

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Can't decrypt Cryptoworks with a 5 or 6-in-1 Howard.