Problem streaming with receiver

Chr0nik

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM-9100 Linux receiver / Edision OS mini 4K / TM-2600 M3 motor / 110cm dish (34.5w to 50e) - 100cm dish (51.5e/52e/53e/60e)
My Location
Grays, Essex
Hi,

I'm sorry for posting this in here but I didn't know where else to post this on.

My question and problem is that I have a Technomate 9100 receiver and I've been trying to setup a stream for the New Year's show on JSTV (Houhaku Uta Gassen) for a forum that I belong to and I have followed the tutorial sumited here but there are two things that I don't understand and that I haven't been able to sort out.

1. Since the steam on VLC is on 192.168.0.4:2800, how can I allow the other people from the forum (outside of network, on the internet) access the stream? I mean, I have a dyndns account but I tried to type chr0nik.kciks-ass.net (the account) into a browser, it gives me a 'Unable to Connect' error.

2. After failing to sort out the previous problem, I was thinking of broadcasting the steam via Sopcast but when I make the channel and start the server, it only says 'Server running | buffering 0%' and it doesn't start.

My question is: How can I fix either the first one or the second one? because I dunno what to do because the show is on monday morning and I've been battling with this for almost a week now.

I would greatly appreciate any help and just to make sure, I'm not talking about CC or anything like that.

Thank you very much.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
chr0nik.kciks-ass.net:2800 tries to connect, but times out.

Chr0nik

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM-9100 Linux receiver / Edision OS mini 4K / TM-2600 M3 motor / 110cm dish (34.5w to 50e) - 100cm dish (51.5e/52e/53e/60e)
My Location
Grays, Essex
but is there anything I can do to solve the problem?

For the TM9100 stream, I changed the dyndns to morningmusume.kicks-ass.net but when I type it into the browser, the router webpage appears but when I try to run it for the stream, like for example morningmusume.kicks-ass.net:8080 it gives me a 'Unable To Connect' error.

Can anyone please tell me how can I sholve this and/or how can I broadcast from the TM9100 on Sopcast?

Thanks!