problem with astra 19.2

joncdrl37

Reaction score
Hi guys any help apppreciated, currently running a dm800 was loaded with lt image now switched to gemini 3.8 to try solve problem but no good can recieve hotbird fine but when i go to astra no channels seem to be working dish etc seems to be fine any ideas?
have tried all usual wiped usb have even gone back to just using image in flash so not convinced its a box or image problem
we did have a lot of rain last week would this affect astra and not hotbird ie frequency range

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
A little information about your dish/motor/LNBs/switches would be helpful.

joncdrl37

Reaction score
Now you'v got me had dish up for years itas a standard 80 cm and just a standard lnb and motor dont use a switch sorry cant give you any more info

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
OK, so it's a motorised dish, that gives us something to go on.

Sounds like your dish has lost its way, try sending it to reference/0 and then if necessary drive it manually to find and save the satellites.

joncdrl37

Reaction score
ok ill try that later normaly just let it do the usals search and puts them all in itself but seems to be freezing half way at mo will try reset and see how we go thanks for advice

ninjabrabo

Reaction score
I got same receiver DM 800HD and it is working good Astra 19.2 so I put Gemini 3.80 olso. Check signal maybe is it your problem, but be sure about CLine if is it ok

ninjabrabo