problem with fun6 open platform

Lazeerider

Lazeerider

Hi all,
I get "performing smart card download" for 1 minute and then "card extracted or not responding"... and I've tried, and I've tried but I can't get no satisfaction. Is the fun6 open platform a piece of shit? any idea? (mr117 6IN1 files found on fookfiles)

AstonXena2000 v02.0199 040002 infinityUSB MR1.120

online.gif
Online Now

J

jose 3107

hi.I have the same problem and i erased the cards before programming. does anyone know how to help me?
manhattan starlight mx, mr1052,2fun6, dynamite programmer.
I wanna update it with mr1170.Is ok with this one to watch tvcabo without card?.AH, my MR is embedded.

Thanks in advance for ur help

J

jose 3107

Lazeerider said:
Hi all,
I get "performing smart card download" for 1 minute and then "card extracted or not responding"... and I've tried, and I've tried but I can't get no satisfaction. Is the fun6 open platform a piece of shit? any idea? (mr117 6IN1 files found on fookfiles)

AstonXena2000 v02.0199 040002 infinityUSB MR1.120

online.gif
Online Now
HI LAZEERIDER COULD U MANAGE TO FIND OUT ABOUT THAT PROBLEM UPDATING UR MR?

W

wolfav

My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
i used to get this problem and found that it payed to program fun 6 cards with the fun 5 files sometimes ! hope this helps oh and try a different flash file as they can also give you grief